What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelogical

Referee
If memory serves me correctly, Frank used to call the game from a wooden desk on the sideline. Tony Megahey was the sideline eye.

emjaycee

Coach
If memory serves me correctly, Frank used to call the game from a wooden desk on the sideline. Tony Megahey was the sideline eye.

npx448953.jpg

T-Boon

Coach
For me, great memories. This might sound strange but when Eric Grothe Snr scored that solo try against Canterbury I was listening to Frank's broadcast on the radio while driving through Concord to pick up the (now) mrs for an evening at the Sydney Rowing Club.

It doesn't sound strange, it sounds beautiful.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Eels announce O'Neill as general manager of football
Fri 5 Oct 2018, 08:01 AM
The Parramatta National Rugby League Club Pty Limited (Parramatta Eels) announced today the appointment of Mark O'Neill as General Manager of Football. Mark's appointment follows an extensive recruitment process and Mark will commence this role on 1 November 2018.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/10/05...e-mark-oneill-as-general-manager-of-football/

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Eels announce O'Neill as general manager of football
Fri 5 Oct 2018, 08:01 AM
The Parramatta National Rugby League Club Pty Limited (Parramatta Eels) announced today the appointment of Mark O'Neill as General Manager of Football. Mark's appointment follows an extensive recruitment process and Mark will commence this role on 1 November 2018.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/10/05...e-mark-oneill-as-general-manager-of-football/

Yeah but I heard he doesn't start until February, guess we'll have to wait to find out

T-Boon

Coach
If the possibility of a trade for turbo came up who would you be prepared to trade. What's your top dollar? They want 3 players in return.
Me, I'd go: Gutherson, Dylan Brown and Ferguson.

Bazal

Post Whore
If the possibility of a trade for turbo came up who would you be prepared to trade. What's your top dollar? They want 3 players in return.
Me, I'd go: Gutherson, Dylan Brown and Ferguson.

Three players for a third of a player?

This seems like a poor trade

Latest posts