What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EELS best ever GOAL kickers

blue bags

First Grade
i was at the MCG , dragons v storm. 2000, dragons got flogged 70-10..
40 nil half time , mundine was playing, he quit soon after , went boxing

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I remember that game.

Was just looking at the biggest margins ever and saw the arse shellackings the Dogs were handed in 1935. The Roosters flogged them twice and Dave Brown scored 5 tries and 15 goals in one game and 6 tries and 10 goals in another game.

blue bags

First Grade
bulldogs hold the record, by dragons,

the MCG storm v dragons, ref was the same as the 99 GF , bill haragin

Chris Anderson storm coach.

i went around the back of the MCG that night, around the grandstand carpark, i saw both get in the same car. with another 2 officials .
then all four drove off , i was surprised . so were they,

we all eyeballed each other

the storm fans that night, was full of abuse . alot of abuse towards mundine

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
tooth cup
229.GoofyTeethMug-cf6fa4b0a4662173ea39de62e4c2827b.jpg

parra pete

Referee
Arch Brown, winger during the sixties was a pretty good kicker. Michael Collins during the very late seventies/early eighties (?) was an excellent goal kicker. I remember he played an Amco Cup game or two purely for his goal kicking.

Arch Brown, Dennis Mount...Doug Hayes kicked plenty of goals in lower gradesArchie Brown signs up 001.jpg

parra pete

Referee
Doug was a goal kicking prop in the late 70s. Looking up his record, he only played one first grade game, but I remember him scoring over 200 points in reserve grade...or did I just dream that???