What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

LINESPEED

Juniors
I don’t know what planet Millward is on if he thinks anyone is buying anything he said about Friz.

In his mind, it’s supposed to be an opportunity. It’s a disaster.

Webbs turned up, but to me he seems underdone.

You probably need a Shane Richardson at this point to shake the joint out. Someone to kick heads in.

Plus he sacks coaches in a blink.

He’s even speared plenty of his mates over the years. He’d punt his wife if she wasn’t performing.

The Boardroom boys be flat out spinning (their wheel of fortune) this arvo.

Why spin it?

Your endgame will still be failure Andrew

Time for that extraordinary Boardroom Meeting Andrew?

And just in case you still have your eyes wide shut, but like a flutter nevertheless, here is your supplementary Lotto number for the week: 13

And your numbers are:
11, 8, 11, 11, 7, 15, 13

Try spinning them for your “International Branding”

... and then tell me what Club Board on the planet would tolerate thems numbers FFS.

The only numbers in your head right now should be the numbers to sack the Skidmark & then the payout figures

SAP58

Juniors
Penrith, Cronulla, Bulldogs have sadly had to put off their football staff, what is McNoidea doing at the moment except collect his pay with a balaclava on like he has for several years. Some club management are decisive some have no idea and procrastinate continually ie St George ! We can expect an announcement from the Board ??????? We wonder why our captain leaves !

N
Must be about time for a puff piece FOX interview for deflection purposes, especially after the Friz defection - or has he run out of credit points there too?

The noose is tightening & he must now be shi/t scared of Tyson spilling the beans & leading the insurrection

McGoner’s fooked
Noose has been tightening for 18 months but no one will kick the chair or spring the trapdoor.

This peanut of a f**kwit coach is the least of our worries at present.
I just look at this suspended period as a stay of execution.

When McRubyPrincess is gone, I foresee a big leap in interest, support and membership.

Years ago, pre-nrl, it was still a good game and all that. You could go to every game live if you wanted to.

The North Sydney Storm, the Newtown Broncos etc.
the Dapto Merkins.

J.moz

Juniors
Captain leaves a club a junior and rep star . But egg head still has a job and hasnt been stood down without pay.

Gareth67

First Grade
609036FF-E744-481F-8823-C3424A525017.jpeg

A message from Uncle Fester . . .

“ Well gents - and ladies , the time for ridicule and scorn is over as the simple fact is that the chances of the premiership continuing any time soon are very slim indeed . Perhaps next year , I do not know nor does any one for that matter . That being the case my chances - imo - are very slim of continuing as coach of the Dragons , but . . . “

“ However I believe the most important aspect of life right now is to take care of yourselves and your love ones . So from my family to your own , I wish you all the best and keep safe ! “

Last edited:

thebigredv

First Grade
Yep speaks volumes. Our club CAPTAIN doesn't see us competing for a premiership under this cocks watch . It's actually laughable!
If that's not a motion of no confidence then I don't know what is.

It is pitiful how far we have fallen. I've heard a few players (norman, sailor, merrin) questioned as to why they think friz has decided to leave and what it quite directly says about his view on the dragons aspirations.

You can see them all scrambling to come up with a deflecting answer. I know they can't say much else but is very cringeworthy.

View attachment 37173
McCocaptainabandonedme.

Mills seems to be in charge of “pathways” out of the joint.

The last much-trumpeted visit to the “market” ended up snagging Issac Luke...no doubt from right under the noses of the Storm, Raiders, Broncos and Souths.

That was just after the notorious “ rookies again” speech from Mez.

He comes back from his gold plated junket with all of this nonsense in his head, spouting gobbledygook that no one could f**king understand, except because he was saying it, it was considered to be nonsense.

Maybe the truth is that retention and recruitment did their job and gave our hero the f**king team he always wanted and he mangled them into a pile of wet cupboard by round 23 when according to mez, the finals were still a certainty. I suppose a lot of the brainwashed were buying gf tickets up until round 24 if they were listening to the media’s incisive analysis of Marys coaching ability.

I suppose Tyson doesn’t want to be the next Cam McInness and die in the trenches for General Mary and his hopeless cause!

As soon as they cut his pay to kfc rates, he will sook and be off. He’s not the type to hang around if his talents aren’t appreciated.

Last edited:

LINESPEED

Juniors
It is pitiful how far we have fallen. I've heard a few players (norman, sailor, merrin) questioned as to why they think friz has decided to leave and what it quite directly says about his view on the dragons aspirations.

You can see them all scrambling to come up with a deflecting answer. I know they can't say much else but is very cringeworthy.

With the senior players likely to abandon ship en masse the Fuc/kwit will only have juniors to deal with Andrew

- and we all know how that goes down

You’ll need to call DOCS

- and you’ll need a rehab ward for the likely influx of misfits, friends, crocks & journeymen

- but then the new meditation facility at WIN should soothe the nerves.

Quite the circus you have there Andrew & Bruce!

Maybe you could sell Nine & Fox the rights

FFFFMMMMDDDDDDD

PS
I reckon Benny Hunt will ask for a release

Last edited:

Old Timer

Coach
I think the impending cuts also guarantees him that he serves out his entire contract.
Club announcement will be that Mc Fookknuckle is a "Saints Man" though & through and in such dire times it is necessary to have loyal people in key positions especially those directly dealing with the players and trumpet how he is willing to take a huge pay cut for the benefit of the playing group and the fans.
Mc Fookkncukle being the softcock he is will just accept the pay cut and be happy to keep moving on as there is no other employment opportunities for him anywhere.
A shit roster and a shit coach will be like a snug fitting glove or better still it will give you that warm feeling when you tread barefooted in a fresh dog turd.

blacksafake

First Grade
I think the impending cuts also guarantees him that he serves out his entire contract.
Club announcement will be that Mc Fookknuckle is a "Saints Man" though & through and in such dire times it is necessary to have loyal people in key positions especially those directly dealing with the players and trumpet how he is willing to take a huge pay cut for the benefit of the playing group and the fans.
Mc Fookkncukle being the softcock he is will just accept the pay cut and be happy to keep moving on as there is no other employment opportunities for him anywhere.
A shit roster and a shit coach will be like a snug fitting glove or better still it will give you that warm feeling when you tread barefooted in a fresh dog turd.
This is probably so close to the mark it’s scary.

RedVDave

First Grade
Yep speaks volumes. Our club CAPTAIN doesn't see us competing for a premiership under this cocks watch . It's actually laughable!
If that's not a motion of no confidence then I don't know what is.
One of two actually Widdop walked as well 2 years into a 4 year deal he sees it to, hell you see it, I see it, the players see it, the media sees it, the fans see it everyone but our friggin board sees it!!!!

Dragonslayer

First Grade
All eyes are now focused on the new CEO. It seems we are in some type of void until he officially sits in the chair.
How is he going to handle the situation of McGregor? Ignore it, or take the necessary steps that everyone else seems to not want to?
There is no evidence, fact or statistical, that warrants McGregor to hold his position, other than the payout $$$. This monumental cock-up if a 2yr extension last year will forever go down in Dragons folklore as the worst management decision ever. No wonder the Board has been silent during this time.

qld redvee

Juniors
heres one way to be rid of supercoach and its financially better for the club

WAIT until the NRL decides on the new pay structure.. ( which reduces supercoach salary ) wait one day to make it official and then sack him.... cant be as huge a payout as it stands now

Latest posts