What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boredom Busting Idea

What time suits you best?

• Sunday 29/03 at 8pm

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Monday 30/03 at 5pm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday 31/03 at 10am

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

emjaycee

Coach
So everyone who is working from home is getting pretty bored just staring at the walls and there is no footy on to watch and talk about in the forum... or is there?

I have set up a Front Row Forum Eels Watch Party Group in Facebook and the plan is to watch a game as group every few days and we can comment on it in real time - a bit like the Game Day Thread but we are all watching an old game.

First Game is: 1981 GF v Newtown.
Vote in the poll to pick the time to watch that suits you best.

To add yourself to the watch group on Facebook click HERE or search Facebook Groups for "FRF-Eels Watch Group"
If you cant find it, send me a PM with your Facebook ID and I will add you.

Last edited:

Happy MEel

First Grade
The link doesn’t seem to be working mate. I like the idea and if it’s held at a time when the kids are in bed and I’m not working I’d be keen.

So everyone who is working from home is getting pretty bored just staring at the walls and there is no footy on to watch and talk about in the forum... or is there?

I have set up a Front Row Forum Eels Watch Party Group in Facebook and the plan is to watch a game as group every few days and we can comment on it in real time - a bit like the Game Day Thread but we are all watching an old game.

First Game is: 1981 GF v Newton.
Vote in the poll to pick the time to watch that suits you best.

To add yourself to the watch group on Facebook go to this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/256396368713261/
If you cant add yourself, send me a PM with your Facebook ID and I will add you.

Is that the guy who had the apple fall on his head? Don't remember playing him

Bazal

Post Whore
FFS this Gibson bloke is a hack, we've got a f**ken plumber on the bench!

Bring back BA!