What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When/if we resume

R-15-3

Bench
Whats happening with Fifita’s Knee? Does he need anything done or is it just going to be what it is till retirement?
Also we should have nearly 100% fit team for when/if we return only 1is king.
Having a young team I think will coup better than older player coming back and staying motivated. Can’t c players in the last year or 2 of careers keeping up their personal fitness and motivation.
Just need the NRL to scrap the first 2 rounds and start again :joy:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Wade, Andrew, Chad, Jesse, Briton, Blayke, Ronaldo, Bronson.

No love for the long contracted, Shaun, Matt and Josh......

snout

First Grade
I reckon theyll finish the comp.
But l think nobody's heart will really be in when they return.

And l think there'll always be an asterisk beside the winners name.

snout

First Grade
A sinister part of me is hoping we don’t play again this season because it will be the death knell of some Clubs and Greenberg doesn’t get paid.

lol.
The only 2 clubs l would rully trully want to see go under are the broncs and storm.

Hate them for all their legups and blatant cheating.

The sydney clubs made this game and it wouldnt be the same nek year not playing the drags or manly.
Hating on them is part and parcel of supporting da sharks

The only 2 clubs l would rully trully want to see go under are the broncs and storm.

The sydney clubs made this game and it wouldnt be the same nek year not playing the drags or manly.

I don’t think the Gold Coast should be in the Competition and I’m sure they’d finally go.

And good riddance.

A lot of opposition fans have targeted the Sharks over the years to be kicked out/ relocated and couldn’t give a f**k about us supporters so I’m sorry I wouldn’t give a f**k who else would fall over.

Feej

First Grade

You picked probably the two safest teams. :)

bluefox68

Staff member
If we had 12 teams, I’m thinking:

Broncos
Storm
Roosters
Rabbitohs
Cowboys
2nd Brisbane team
Parra
Sharks
Raiders