What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will you ever?

Avenger

Immortal
Never been on one. Wasn't planning to go on one before COVID-19. Still won't.

COVID-19 hasn't changed my opinion. I would only go to China for work. Can think of better holiday options.

I have never had any interest in visiting Bali.
I’m with Gary here but I have been on a cruise and I loved it. Not sure if I’d go again. Possibly. I would go to Hong Kong though.

TheRam

Coach
As long as our team kept their colours Blue and Gold, I could handle anything if change had to come. I wouldn't necessarily like a name change, unless it were to the Rams of course, but I probably would be alright with it.

But when they run out there, the Blue and Gold is what makes them my/our team, to lose that after a lifetime of watching generations of players come and go, bleed in the good times and bad for that jersey, it would not look or feel right at all. It would not be the team that I grew up living and dreaming about as a young kid and now in my getting on years.

It probably would break my heart and I would find it very difficult to watch the game, let alone jump on board another team from then on.

Blue and Gold, Will Never Fold.