What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Metal thread \m/

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Consider donating your ticket refunds to some of the initiatives that are supporting people in the events industry. They’ve lost all their work overnight. That is if you still have a job.

simmo05

Bench
Did anyone go see Tool? I had a VIP ticket and scored a center barrier position. Dude, the support act, Author & Punisher. The bass in the low frequency oscillators was constant and f**king brutal. After about 10 minutes everyone around me had their fingers jammed in their ears. My teeth were legit ratting in my skull, at times my vision blurred and it seemed like I was being choked. Never felt anything like it.

Check out this guy... He's a f**king wall of sound that is probably being used to torture prisoners at Guantanamo.

I thought he was pretty good. All homemade instruments. Tool were f**king sick though. And I'm spewing about faith no more

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Been thrashing this lately, Greg MacIntosh from Paradie Lost's death matal side project. Old school DM with a healthy dose of crust punk and D-beat.

Mong

Post Whore
If you’re in isolation/lockdown entertain yourself with this:

Tis very similar to what they came here and did last year.

I am going to miss Lindsay, she was awesome.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
If you’re in isolation/lockdown entertain yourself with this:

Tis very similar to what they came here and did last year.

I am going to miss Lindsay, she was awesome.
That gig was f**king tops. Haven’t really been a fan for years but Cruelty... is a cracker of an album and the band were in top form. Plus I got laid at the after party lol

Mong

Post Whore
That gig was f**king tops. Haven’t really been a fan for years but Cruelty... is a cracker of an album and the band were in top form. Plus I got laid at the after party lol

Nice work :joy:

It was a great gig and the one we saw was also. My favourite album is Midian but cruelty is pretty awesome. A full Midian tour would be the best :)

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Been getting into thornhill lately.. Were one of the acts I was real keen to see at download..

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
The new Ulcerate album just dropped, and we have a serious album of the year contender. If nothing else I doubt there will be a drumming performance to top this one, Jamie Saint Merat continues to be at total god tier level.

full official album stream here: https://backl.ink/132353467

adamkungl

Immortal
To my great shame i've never actually listened to loooads of the classic death and black metal albums.
Going back over decades of music while at the same time keeping up with new stuff is an impossible task