What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT- Fox Sports set to follow Nine and pull the pin on NRL payment

Old Timer

Coach
Todd Greenberg soon to take leave without pay lol what a jerk-off.
What about taking no pay and keep on working as long as it takes to get things right for the good of the game, the players the fans and the clubs?
If he had any self respect and decency he would be doing plenty for nothing and if he can't do that he should f**k off immediately but like someone else we know probably no money to pay him out.
The NRL is a f**king joke as well as a basket case.

BLM01

First Grade
Todd Greenberg soon to take leave without pay lol what a jerk-off.
What about taking no pay and keep on working as long as it takes to get things right for the good of the game, the players the fans and the clubs?
If he had any self respect and decency he would be doing plenty for nothing and if he can't do that he should f**k off immediately but like someone else we know probably no money to pay him out.
The NRL is a f**king joke as well as a basket case.
Agree OT. He has enjoyed along with others the big money coming in and thinking he has a full licence to spend it and fill their own pockets first and on the admin empire (including a bunker) and anything else that makes their tenure comfortable...then throw it at 1st grade cause that is what the TV wants. Forget the rest.
And the mob that is supposedly be there to look after the game hardly gets a mention. The Independant Commission. Glorified board positions paid good money to meet once a month and do what??. or make a decision on what?...absolutely nothing. They are 50% of the blame.
They were to be the games saviour and make decisions INDEPENDANTLY for the betterment of the game.
They have done diddly squat and still pay exorbitant money to external consultants and form countless committees and hire in positions of ex players / referees, current coaches and players to make decisions on behalf of the power brokers. They could do it themselves. The NRL draw is one instance where you can pay a lackie at 35hrs a week who could come up with a draw in a month...not some Canadian Consultant who has a computer programme who we pay big bucks too.
Message Todd...you dont have to ask club CEO's and the TV who you want to play and when for your draw.
I hope too the IC with the empire...are all part of a huge overhaul.

Last edited:

Wittenberg

Juniors
Easts are a certainty and after all the money spent on their new stadium I'd bet North Queensland may also scrap in. That leaves eight spots in Andrew Johns brave new world..
You are probably right Ted. Geographical considerations will no doubt come into play. That probably keeps Canberra and even Newcastle safe. It also would give the Broncos an argument to stand alone as a single team city, although the NRL could use the opportunity to create a new team in Brisbane and decrease the number of stand alone teams in Sydney. They will not want to let the Warriors go if at all possible. Titans? I think they will be seen as expendable. Under AndrewJohns that could mean 4 other Sydney teams left, not including the Roosters. STGI ? I think we will stay safe because of our Illawarra component. Our semi regional nature will help us. Let’s face it Souths and the Sharks would be safe if politics comes into it. ScoMo’s team will not go even if it should. Although I have been a Saints man all my life and opposed joining with Illawarra, The number of Sydney teams will be decreased, if not this year or next, soon after. I now see the South Coast and Wollongong are our greatest defence.

Latest posts