What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Videos of our greats

hindy111

Post Whore
I forget how good this guy was. I saw him at end of his career. If look what he acheived he would go down as our greatest. Please share some other videos.

strider

Post Whore
I forget how good this guy was. I saw him at end of his career. If look what he acheived he would go down as our greatest. Please share some other videos.

I agree brett kenny was probably one of our most talented players ever ... he probably wouldn't make it as a half these days - but he was awesome at #6 in his day ..... i reckon he was legitimately better than wally lewis - but wally got the accolades

strider

Post Whore
this is still my favourite youtube video ... not a single legend, but makes me smile

Gronk

Staff member
@hindy111 must have been channeling Ch9 because they are running classic Grand Finals tonight at 7.30pm. Not sure if they will rate better than Die Hard 3, but assume that they don’t want to lose their friday night footy base.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think it's pointless comparing eras.
Sterling was one of the greats at his time.
He built his game and body to suit the game at that point.

golfer

Juniors
I think it's pointless comparing eras.
Sterling was one of the greats at his time.
He built his game and body to suit the game at that point.
Sterling was a very clever player and very good defender. I have no doubt he would be a star today. Also Kenny outplayed Wally Lewis many times and the way he played with his elusive play and anticipation he would be a success.

Latest posts