What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your team's least wanted player - aka pick my SuperCoach team

Slackboy72

Coach
It still needs some work.
I have $683k to play with. Need some creampuff 2nd rowers.

eGnp7WG.jpg

03yaCO9.jpg

jim_57

Staff member
A little harsh here but..

Granville post 2015. Cooper & Hess honourable mentions.

BadnMean

Juniors
Not sure how knights fans feel now but Aiden Guerra had a drastic drop in form sometime between the 2013 GF and the next morning and has never recovered.

Useless.

Yeah I always thought he was a bit lucky to ever make origin but he became a complete plodder overnight. What's the story there?

Valheru

Coach
Yeah I always thought he was a bit lucky to ever make origin but he became a complete plodder overnight. What's the story there?

It's one of life's great mysteries.

In 2013 SBW got all the plaudits and cords won dally M 2nd rower of the year but Guerra over the whole season was better than both IMO. He was a true hard hitting 2nd rower who could also find the try line. Then in 2014 he became a plodder.

Valheru

Coach

It's one of life's great mysteries.

In 2013 SBW got all the plaudits and cords won dally M 2nd rower of the year but Guerra over the whole season was better than both IMO. He was a true hard hitting 2nd rower who could also find the try line. Then in 2014 he became a plodder.

Latest posts