What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those who are Self Isolating

Eelogical

Referee
This came up in my youtube feed today, so I thought I'd watch it. The commercials are as good as the game. VHS quality isn't how I remembered it.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
91358042_2606699662789990_6715473270453305344_n.jpg

TheParraboy

Staff member
Mate has potential access to a surf club gym

Be just me and him if he were able to get the fob access (from the owner of who he worked for previously)

I am about 20km away from it, he is about 5.

Am I allowed to go there under the strict not more than 2 together rule ? Will I need a doctors certificate in case cops pull me over and question my direction? Or come knocking at the gym after hearing metal thrown around?

or it it simple No you tart , stay locked in your own walls? :slight_frown:

Noise

Coach
Mate has potential access to a surf club gym

Be just me and him if he were able to get the fob access (from the owner of who he worked for previously)

I am about 20km away from it, he is about 5.

Am I allowed to go there under the strict not more than 2 together rule ? Will I need a doctors certificate in case cops pull me over and question my direction? Or come knocking at the gym after hearing metal thrown around?

or it it simple No you tart , stay locked in your own walls? :slight_frown:
If you took the weights outside onto the beach / grass area you can get away with it if there are only 2 of u working out.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I would have thought that if you're not paying to use it then it's not open as a business. Could it just be the owner covering his arse?

We suspect this is the case

No dramas we could only ask the question. We dont know his mental state in these times and probably last thing he needs is to give access to an ex employee and a bloke he has never met