What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boredom Busting Idea

What time suits you best?

• Sunday 29/03 at 8pm

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Monday 30/03 at 5pm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday 31/03 at 10am

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Happy MEel

First Grade
Finally got access to the group. Great concept MJC and I’ll definitely be keen to get onboard. Currently trying to settle a 12 week old though, which is proving more difficult than anticipated.

emjaycee

Coach
Well that was my first ever Watch Party and I wasn't sure what to do... enjoyed the game though :)

TheParraboy

Staff member
I joined ... with my facebook alter ego .... but i have no idea what to do in facebook lol

Probably a good time to have it to kill some spare time

Can join favorite groups and get involved, there is a few good parra groups going on for example,
as well as instantly chat to other friends you add there

Bazal

Post Whore
I was gonna join but I don't want any of you merkins knowing my real name...FFS I get enough flaming turd bags at the front door already.

emjaycee

Coach
Sunday Night Footy is back with 4 classic games against the arch-rivals, the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs.
4.30pm - Eels v Dogs 1983 Prelim Final
6.00pm - Eels v Dogs 1983 Semi Final
7.30pm - Eels v Dogs 1986 Grand Final
9.00pm - Eels v Dogs 2007 Semi Final

To add yourself to the watch group on Facebook click HERE or search Facebook Groups for "FRF-Eels Watch Group"

Latest posts