What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post COVID-19 - Worst Player Fitness Levels If Season Recommences

Noise

Coach
Ok I am just going to say it.
Winning the title this year would be a bit of a hollow kind of feeling I reckon. It just wouldn't feel same as a normal premiership if we only have say 15 games.
Pfft, not for me. Every other team plays the same amount of games. In fact it's probably more fair because every team plays every other team the same amount of times

Bandwagon

Staff member
It aint coming back, but if it did, and every team played every other team once, then finals, and no origin.

It'd be the most evenly played comp in the modern era. Nothing wrong with winning that.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Ok I am just going to say it.
Winning the title this year would be a bit of a hollow kind of feeling I reckon. It just wouldn't feel same as a normal premiership if we only have say 15 games.
I concur. Would always be that little bit of a caveat against it. Winning the comp during the freak season.

Probably irrelevant though as I can't see us playing again until 2021.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
He reminds me of Cronin when he lost his eyesight. A massive liability, but you couldn't leave him out of the team.