What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cricket Crap

So our Grand Final was canceled but overnight we were named joint premiers.

Very weird way to end a season but life is weird for us all at the moment.

My teams’ tour to South Africa was cancelled last week. Unsure what kind of refunds we’ll get back, cost just over $8k pp. And we had a match lined up at Wanderers too. Disappointed to say the least.

Congrats on the “joint” premiership!

jargan83

Coach
My teams’ tour to South Africa was cancelled last week. Unsure what kind of refunds we’ll get back, cost just over $8k pp. And we had a match lined up at Wanderers too. Disappointed to say the least.

Congrats on the “joint” premiership!

We all would have wanted to play, we went to the venue and had a beer with the other club.

I hope you get most of not all of your money back!

Timbo

Staff member

390c475493d58a4026f2d0654525b60d.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore
They're not horrible but they could do without the abstract paint splash thing.

And what's the modern obsession with dark green? It's Australian f**king gold my friend!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
They're not horrible but they could do without the abstract paint splash thing.

And what's the modern obsession with dark green? It's Australian f**king gold my friend!
They look like a shitty old indoor shirt I had in the mid 90’s.

Bring back the lightning strip FFS!!

Bazal

Post Whore
They look like a shitty old indoor shirt I had in the mid 90’s.

Bring back the lightning strip FFS!!

They'd be better if the sections were just panels, instead of looking like some merkin spilt a bucket of Dulux on them.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

1 the Wall, 3 is Smudger, 4 I think is supposed to be Maxwell or ABVD, no idea about the others

mozza91

Coach
The 2nd one is Pujara and the last 2 are pretty similar but both look like Kohli.

Watched again and the last one is Kohli I’m pretty sure. No idea who the one before is though.

TheParraboy

Staff member
^^^

The 40-year-old Gayle was released by Twenty20 franchise the Tallawahs last week and the big-hitting opener held assistant coach Sarwan responsible during a remarkable 15-minute video posted on his YouTube channel.

“Right now Sarwan, you are worse than the coronavirus,” said Gayle. “You are a snake, you are so vindictive, still immature, still stabbing people in the back.”

Gayle, the all-time leading run-scorer in Twenty20 internationals, added: “What transpired with the Tallawahs, you had a big part to play.

“You know, Sarwan, you’re not the most loved person in the Caribbean, because nobody likes you in your own country, first of all.”

Veteran left-hander Gayle, who has since joined the St Lucia Zouks for this year’s edition of the CPL starting in August, led the Tallawahs to the title in 2013 and 2016.

Then, after a spell with the St Kitts & Nevis Patriots, the Jamaican rejoined the franchise last year.

Although Gayle scored 116 in his second game back, he managed only 243 runs in 10 innings as the Tallawahs finished bottom of the table.

Gayle spent much of his Test career in the same West Indies side as fellow batsman Sarwan, 39, who retired from international duty in 2016.

Latest posts