What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye friz

Dragon Revival

Juniors
The Joint Venture Board is incompetent. Surely both both St.George and Illawarra have better representives.
St.George-Mark Coyne
-John Stanley
-Mark Taylor
- -Tony Squires

Illawarra-John Simon
-Jon Jansen

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
The Joint Venture Board is incompetent. Surely both both St.George and Illawarra have better representives.
St.George-Mark Coyne
-John Stanley
-Mark Taylor
- -Tony Squires

Illawarra-John Simon
-Jon Jansen
Needs more Glen Air & Jonathan Brittan on the Illawarra side.

And definitely one of the spaghetti brothers.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Many times so far we’ve said the Steelers shouldn’t be considered in this discussion as their shares have been sold to WIN..

The Steelers legacy, as bright as it burned, has fizzled out in the JV.

It is a shame though, as when a stand alone club they had a 100% winning record in games where a title was on offer..

Unfortunately St George’s choking culture brought that down to 50% for titles on offer during the JV..

Well, I guess one from one (a meaningless title) is impressive for a club and fans where expectations are low.

St. George fans have superior KPIs, or so it seems.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
St. George fans have superior KPIs, or so it seems.
Yet they keep missing the KPIs.

So it’s an issue of underperformance.

I can understand why Tyson is leaving. It must be soul crushing to keep failing.

It’s a shame though, his fighting spirit, great play and generally nice guy demeanour would have fitted in nicely at the Steelers.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Yet they keep missing the KPIs.

So it’s an issue of underperformance.

I can understand why Tyson is leaving. It must be soul crushing to keep failing.

It’s a shame though, his fighting spirit, great play and generally nice guy demeanour would have fitted in nicely at the Steelers.

Sure thing.

(If the Steelers still existed as a NRL side)