What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Isolation TV

Quigs

Immortal
Just watched the latest episode of the Dark Side of the Ring (sbs on demand - streaming)

About a mad ass wrassler "The Life and Crimes of New Jack" ... bloody knifed a bloke in the ring, threw some dude of a 20 metre high scaffolding, and beat the shit out of a 17 year old fat kid. All in sanctioned bouts.
f**k he was mad.

Well worth a watch. can see it here

azzah72

Bench
Still watch homeland on sbs online.
Season 8
Will It ever f**king end.

Pretty sure that's the last season.

It's a good show, it lost its way for a couple of seasons when it couldn't quite let go of Brody bit once it did, it became as good as ever.

being the old codger that I am I've been on a strict tv diet of golden oldie tv shows from the 60s and 70s, The Man from UNCLE, The Avengers, The Rockford Files and Lost in Space, and some music DVDs from Norah Jones and Eric Clapton.

carcharias

Immortal
being the old codger that I am I've been on a strict tv diet of golden oldie tv shows from the 60s and 70s, The Man from UNCLE, The Avengers, The Rockford Files and Lost in Space, and some music DVDs from Norah Jones and Eric Clapton.
My mate had a band play at his birthday.
They were pretty great.
Only did 60’s stuff
Kinks , Herman’s hermits etc etc.

Eion

First Grade
Got a mate who’s been on a quest to get The Rockford Files car, the Pontiac Firebird. Even went to the states once to see a car that was apparently in the TV series to buy it. Fell through but and the hunt continues.

Got a mate who’s been on a quest to get The Rockford Files car, the Pontiac Firebird. Even went to the states once to see a car that was apparently in the TV series to buy it. Fell through but and the hunt continues.
I thought Jim Rockford / James Garner drove a Pontiac Trans Am, though I could be wrong. I personally like the 67 Pontiac Firebird.

SadShark

Bench
Mate, this is how codgery I am. Two of my go albums are: Eric Clapton - August & Journeyman. Some absolute good on both of those.

Eion

First Grade
I thought Jim Rockford / James Garner drove a Pontiac Trans Am, though I could be wrong. I personally like the 67 Pontiac Firebird.
Ha. You might be right, I couldn’t remember the name of the car so did a quick google.

Just watched the latest episode of the Dark Side of the Ring (sbs on demand - streaming)

About a mad ass wrassler "The Life and Crimes of New Jack" ... bloody knifed a bloke in the ring, threw some dude of a 20 metre high scaffolding, and beat the shit out of a 17 year old fat kid. All in sanctioned bouts.
f**k he was mad.

Well worth a watch. can see it here
he goes back to upbringing and getting called n****** as excuse Shit has to stop somewhere with someone. didn't stop with him

shadowboxer

First Grade
Agree with you there. Did you see Val Kilmer in “The Snowman” ? That was messed up.
Poor bugger Kilmer recovering from throat cancer - his voice was so ruined at that time, he was dubbed in “the snowman” - they reckon he is on the mend but his voice was so rooted he has to have voice training each day to try and return his voice to something normal.
The snowman movie was probally one of the biggest disappointments - great book and bastardised flick

webShark

Romanzo Criminale on Amazon Priime. Been on other channels. Subtitled series about young Italian crime gang in the 80's in Rome. Love it. Like Gomorrah but much better.

Ozarks good too

Latest posts