What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weststigers Wasteland

axl rose

Bench
FzRlSM8.jpg

Rhyno

First Grade
Hated on the Parra forum, despised on the WT forum.
And in one last attempt at validation, he even has a go on the Manly page.
Sad, really.
I’m loved on the Eels forum. On this forum I may not post there that much cause I already know every thing that happening with the club I use this site to read about what’s happening at other clubs.

The merkins nothing more than a pest
You sure have started to post here more since Twizzle called you out for only having one post here catweasel

Old tiger 79

Juniors
I’m loved on the Eels forum. On this forum I may not post there that much cause I already know every thing that happening with the club I use this site to read about what’s happening at other clubs.
Piss off troll.
From what I can see all the Parra supporters do hate you.
I post here because I’m a Tigers supporter, it seems you certainly aren’t a Parra supporter posting in here all the time.

murraymob

Coach
You guys should be pleased to have Rhyno on board at panthers we love him .He bagged us all year we made the grand final.He gave us hot tips about our players signing for the heels only to then have them stay for us
He is like a 14th player for us .he has tipped the heels 36 years straight no doing to well there

You guys should be pleased to have Rhyno on board at panthers we love him .He bagged us all year we made the grand final.He gave us hot tips about our players signing for the heels only to then have them stay for us
He is like a 14th player for us .he has tipped the heels 36 years straight no doing to well there

Lol.

One too many last night mobster.

Latest posts