What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye friz

possm

Coach
All of the NRL Clubs are able to and do recruit players from the Illawarra district. NRL clubs also recruit juniors from the St George District. This whole idea of St George having exclusive dibs for Illawarra juniors is crap.

Now before the Illawarra Steelers Club was formed, most juniors in the Illawarra District saw themselves advancing to St George. The same goes for Cronulla for that matter.

So rip the heart out of St George twice, first Cronulla splits away and then Illawarra splits awasy. Which other Club in the competition has had this happen to them?

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
All of the NRL Clubs are able to and do recruit players from the Illawarra district. NRL clubs also recruit juniors from the St George District. This whole idea of St George having exclusive dibs for Illawarra juniors is crap.

Now before the Illawarra Steelers Club was formed, most juniors in the Illawarra District saw themselves advancing to St George. The same goes for Cronulla for that matter.

So rip the heart out of St George twice, first Cronulla splits away and then Illawarra splits awasy. Which other Club in the competition has had this happen to them?

Pretty sure this has happened to Souffs.

Territory removed then channelled to both the Chooks and Balmain)

Father Ted

First Grade

Western Suburbs

dragon thomo

Juniors
Frizzel should be released straight away. It is time to develope new blood.
If the game gets going again this year it will only trial games for us as we will not win many games with Mcgregor.
Piss the coach and frizzel and start preparing for next year.
Oh by the way also piss off aitkin lafai graham norman.

possm

Coach
Frizzel should be released straight away. It is time to develope new blood.
If the game gets going again this year it will only trial games for us as we will not win many games with Mcgregor.
Piss the coach and frizzel and start preparing for next year.
Oh by the way also piss off aitkin lafai graham norman.
Newcastle won't have the cap to accommodate Frizell in 2020. And unless Flanagan receves a reduction in his suspension, it it could be the case that Craig Young pulls strings to have his son Dean installed as interim head coach - a prospect that worries me so much.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Was speaking with an ex nrl player today. Apparently friz has issues Flanagan, that was one of the reasons he left the sharks and is the reason he is leaving the dragons.
Thanks for passing on that info Bill. If it is true, then it certainly explains why Frizz is leaving, especially if Flanno is earmarked to take over when he is eligible. I would also rather we have Flanno as coach then to have kept Friz. I think Flanno will build us a good roster.

redv13

Bench
Thanks for passing on that info Bill. If it is true, then it certainly explains why Frizz is leaving, especially if Flanno is earmarked to take over when he is eligible. I would also rather we have Flanno as coach then to have kept Friz. I think Flanno will build us a good roster.
Losing Frizz sucks but losing Frizz to guarantee Mcflop goes too then I can live with that more

Dragonslayer

First Grade
If, and its a big if, Flanno is the best available coach, if and when Mc85 gets his marching orders, then so be it.
I still say Shaun Wane would be a very good choice as head coach for us, alas, however, I feel our next 'coach" will be shoe horned in, as they need to fit the Dragons profile.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
If, and its a big if, Flanno is the best available coach, if and when Mc85 gets his marching orders, then so be it.
I still say Shaun Wane would be a very good choice as head coach for us, alas, however, I feel our next 'coach" will be shoe horned in, as they need to fit the Dragons profile.
I agree on Shaun Wane, would love to see what he brings from his SL and Rugby experience. Plus he's coached a fair few of the pommy boys at the Raiders and also would know inside and out the talent over there so could probably help with a nice poach or two. The main thing is he has age and experience so when he speaks the boys would listen so long as they could understand him. It would be a real freshen up.

Latest posts