What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2020

lockyno1

Post Whore
Yeah i did man,funnily enough i was still down for the day after that win until Rubisaki saved the day in the last,i was a disgrace today until Nettoyer and Rubisaki

The two wins today were from dumb peanuts one being Quick Thinker (got $11's powerplay), and Nettoyer...had more on Star of the Seas though at 40's). Had a bit on The Lifeline (utter fluke just back a dumb frontrunner)...

Yet after all this I'm still only just up!

to_ddeath

Coach
The two wins today were from dumb peanuts one being Quick Thinker (got $11's powerplay), and Nettoyer...had more on Star of the Seas though at 40's). Had a bit on The Lifeline (utter fluke just back a dumb frontrunner)...

Yet after all this I'm still only just up!

After I got Bowmanned in 2 separate races was done for...even Pierata couldn’t nab 3rd off Oldzel FFS.
On top of Garner and Wings of Pastrami getting nabbed, and a Rubisaki/Akari quinella.
Great day lol.

lockyno1

Post Whore
After I got Bowmanned in 2 separate races was done for...even Pierata couldn’t nab 3rd off Oldzel FFS.
On top of Garner and Wings of Pastrami getting nabbed, and a Rubisaki/Akari quinella.
Great day lol.

Raheem House winning just about did me that is plod times 1000

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Platinum Bullet in the first at Ascot, Hiney needs a new pair a shoes. Actually Hiney needs a pair of pants that doesn’t have holes in them.