What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corona Virus and NRL Games

denis preston

First Grade
Before coronavirus I couldn't give a toss about the NRL this year. Now I really couldn't care less. I honestly wouldn't blink if NRL disappeared forever, I'd probably be happier actually.

Well why are you taking the time to look in at & contribute to a NRL site ?

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Before coronavirus I couldn't give a toss about the NRL this year. Now I really couldn't care less. I honestly wouldn't blink if NRL disappeared forever, I'd probably be happier actually.

My hypertension would probably be non existent if the NRL ceased to exist.

LINESPEED

Juniors
2 losses in games we should have won easily.
The loss of our Australian Representative captain.
No footy in the foreseeable future.

2020 is off to a great start.

Maybe if the restrictions can be lifted on June 30 or thereabouts, we might have a shot at some footy where everyone plays each other more or less once & the comp wouldn’t over-run into Nov too much.
Who knows?

But there could be light at the end of the tunnel with an Illinois based company now able to run a positive test result in 5 minutes.
So players could be tested pregame

Last edited:

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Maybe if the restrictions can be lifted on June 30 or thereabouts, we might have a shot at some footy where everyone plays each other more or less once & the comp wouldn’t over-run into Nov too much.
Who knows?

But there could be light at the end of the tunnel with an Ilinois based company now able to run a positive test result in 5 minutes.
So players could be tested pregame

Maybe they could test our bench?
It’s free of everything, including players....

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
And also that it is unlikely.

The danger I see is people like yourself becoming blasé about the measures taken so far. We need to keep doing what we’re doing. For a lot longer yet.

People are already flippant, yet numbers are receding.

avocado

Juniors
People are already flippant, yet numbers are receding.
Not really sure what point you’re actually trying to make. Do we just go back to normal life now?

I very much doubt Prof McLaws would make such a statement. She wouldn’t be that irresponsible.

Latest posts