What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Reported that Vince has let talent stay home without reprocussions whilst the pandemic is being dealt with. I wonder if the likes of the Revival will have the period tacked on to the ends of their contracts.

Roman Reigns has withdrawn from the upcoming SmackDown & WrestleMania tapings because of the COVID-19 pandemic. He already has a very weak immune system due to his battles with leukimea, and doesn't want to take any risks of contracting the virus.

Roman Reigns has withdrawn from the upcoming SmackDown & WrestleMania tapings because of the COVID-19 pandemic. He already has a very weak immune system due to his battles with leukimea, and doesn't want to take any risks of contracting the virus.

Smackdown must have been recorded a week ago cause today they were still building up the match with promos. They even said roman and goldberg would be involved in a face to face segment next week.

bileduct

Coach
Spear, spear, spear, spear, powerslam, powerslam, powerslam, powerslam, one, two, three.

What a pathetic match.

Spear, spear, spear, spear, powerslam, powerslam, powerslam, powerslam, one, two, three.

What a pathetic match.

Booked into a corner, nostalgic champion vs Ringer, no build, no atmosphere. Still a disaster of a match.

AJ vs Taker is surprisingly very good.

bileduct

Coach
Booked into a corner, nostalgic champion vs Ringer, no build, no atmosphere. Still a disaster of a match.

AJ vs Taker is surprisingly very good.
The lack of crowd certainly ruins the atmosphere, but I like how you can actually hear the banter properly. The in ring talkers are more dynamic performers than the ones who say nothing.

These conditions just further expose how little there is to Goldberg's act. Just utter shit. None of this shit was live and there were obvious multiple takes in some of them. There's no excuse for the Goldberg match to be as utterly shit as it was.

Undertaker vs Styles was obviously highly produced. Felt more like a low budget movie than a wrestling match, but I still enjoyed it for what it was.

Last edited:
The lack of crowd certainly ruins the atmosphere, but I like how you can actually hear the banter properly. The in ring talkers are more dynamic performers than the ones who say nothing.

These conditions just further expose how little there is to Goldberg's act. Just utter shit. None of this shit was live and there were obvious multiple takes in some of them. There's no excuse for the Goldberg match to be as utterly shit as it was.

Undertaker vs Styles was obviously highly produced. Felt more like a low budget movie than a wrestling match, but I still enjoyed it for what it was.

Taker/AJ was better than anything they could've done in the ring, especially with an empty arena. Much like Cena/Bray it's an innovative way to deal with the current predicament. The unique vibe made it seem like less of an issue that AJ lost.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
The Taker/AJ match was brilliantly put together, a shame the crowd missed the american badass return.

The ladder match was a good spot fest.

Owens vs Rollins was good

Bryan vs Zayn was good

Only real sour note was the world title match, but braun winning was good.