What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Survival of the NRL and NRL Clubs

Even if starting up again does pose some small risk they should still do it because having footy back would be good for the mental health of millions of people.

Gronk

Staff member
FMD we’re ahead of you lot, merkin. Go ask all your rich private school old boys to chuck in.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Last week, he was criticizing the NRL for asking for Govt assistance.
The guy is a f**kwit.
What about him whinging endlessly last year about the money being spent on stadiums, bald headed hypocritical pirate wannabe merkin.

Snoochies

First Grade
Happy for the league to start, I think they should just scrap the State of Origin for a year, play more rounds of league, do what we can and start fresh next year.

Gronk

Staff member
What about him whinging endlessly last year about the money being spent on stadiums, bald headed hypocritical pirate wannabe merkin.
I went to to the opera house to see Hair end of last year and he was in front of me with his Ch10 wife in the freebies. He left at half time and I thought it was f**king rude. f**k his eyes.