What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Isolation TV

azzah72

Bench
If you have never jumped onto fleabag or killing eve, do it, they are such great shows.

2 seasons of each so far.

I think flebag is on Amazon and killing eve is on ABC i-view.

Jodie comer in killing eve might be one of my favourite, scene stealing performances since ledger in the dark knight.

sharknows

Bench
Ozark. Season 3 just dropped. Worth seeing the first & second seasons beforehand.

There’s a movie on SBS - Bone Tomahawk (I think it’s one of the most popular and it ain’t roood).
Tried to watch Bone Tomahawk on SBS but it was constantly buffering making it virtually unwatchable. A shame because it looked like it was good.

I do remember Emergency but I never got into it. I know it starred one of my favourite female singers Julie London, though she would not have sung in it.

I watched the Johnny Cash doco on SBS this morning, and will watch the Martin Luther King doco in coming days, the good old DVD recorder.

azzah72

Bench
With the talk about the shield vs the wire, both equally great shows that will probably always be in my top 6, there's one show I'm rewatching that always seems to be forgotten and in my opinion is just as good.

That's Oz.

Great freaking show. Right up there with the shield and the wire.

If you have never watched it, do yourself the favour.

6 seasons of 8 eps from memory.

roboshark

Coach
I remember that weird siren at the start of intro music.
Great show. That was the command centre sounds when they were sending through a call out. All of the episodes were based on real life callouts

Anyway. Not too many would remember it

roboshark

Coach
I do remember Emergency but I never got into it. I know it starred one of my favourite female singers Julie London, though she would not have sung in it.

I watched the Johnny Cash doco on SBS this morning, and will watch the Martin Luther King doco in coming days, the good old DVD recorder.

Yep she was dixie

Latest posts