What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
source.gif
f**kn harsh on Toby TBH.

Eelogical

Referee
General update from all you merkins. On a current weekly basis, how often do you now visit the supermarkets and what precautions do you take? Twice a week for us, but we double up on most things so we don't have to keep going back. For fruit, veges and eggs we have a local produce place, the rest is from a Woolies that is least frequented.

strider

Post Whore
General update from all you merkins. On a current weekly basis, how often do you now visit the supermarkets and what precautions do you take? Twice a week for us, but we double up on most things so we don't have to keep going back. For fruit, veges and eggs we have a local produce place, the rest is from a Woolies that is least frequented.
same as before - once a week

no extra precautions ... actually I do wipe the trolley handle lol

i have found that the oldies are desperate to have a chin wag in the queue ... they totally ignore the distancing nd stand right next to you .... old pricks better not make me sick ffs

Gronk

Staff member
We had a crowd limit at coles tonight. One person leaves, one enters. Prolly limited to 100 punters inside or so.

Eelogical

Referee
same as before - once a week

no extra precautions ... actually I do wipe the trolley handle lol

i have found that the oldies are desperate to have a chin wag in the queue ... they totally ignore the distancing nd stand right next to you .... old pricks better not make me sick ffs
We don't use trolleys or baskets.We take in more bags than we need, fill half with our goods then use the other half to fill our purchases through the checkout process without trying to slow down the experience. Tap 'n go. Lots of anti-bacterial hand washing before we get back to the car.

Latest posts