What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roger Tuivasa Sheck our next fullback.

redv13

Bench
I heard Mcflop refers to himself as a multiple premiership winning coach like Bennett, Bellamy and Robinson......

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
I have a mate that has gone back to NZ . News going around the town Roger is being in talks with Dragons for next year.Would be great news if gets done.

Assuming that this is a serious post and not a belated April Fool's day prank, a simple check would reveal that RTS is locked up until 2022 on $1.1 million per season. No one on a new contract will be getting anywhere near that next year with the vastly reduced salary cap and so even if the Warriors had a collective stroke and in their delirium, let him go, why would he come from one non-performing team to another for a much reduced contract?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I have a mate that has gone back to NZ . News going around the town Roger is being in talks with Dragons for next year.Would be great news if gets done.
tenor.gif

Gareth67

First Grade
Come on fellas , it's not that often we hear from J.moz so let's give the guy a break - it is after all only a bit of scuttlebug.

Moz, I hope that it does pan out that way mate , we could all use a bit of good news at the moment.

Great player- massive mistake to have left The Roosters- would have had 2 premierships under his belt by now -
Not sure how old he is now though ..,

Wasn't he offered unders because they wanted to convince Latrell he was the long term fullback going forward?

The calm one

Juniors
No one is coming here. I am even calmer. Could not even raise a pulse over this rumour.
Ahh master....that funny stuff works wonders! :cool:
How are you Chosen One. Hope you are coping with the big flu thing. Whatever happens, just remember one thing. Stay Calm. Go in peace

Latest posts