What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses Suli

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
The much maligned Millward delivers.

Suli & Williame is a vast improvement on what we had.

Welcome to the Mighty Red V Moses...

a blind man and his guide dog are a vast improvement over Aitken and Lafai.

I do have to agree with you though and have to applaud the signing of Suli.

Like to see if anyone will pick up lafai and aitken.

I think Lafai is almost done after this season. He will play somewhere but not anything great.
Aitken is my worry. I have a feeling he will go to a club with a great system and great coach and he will finally turn into a fantastic player that we all know he should have turned into with us.
You watch Bellamy or Robinson perform magic with him and he will be a strike centre.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
I think Lafai is almost done after this season. He will play somewhere but not anything great.
Aitken is my worry. I have a feeling he will go to a club with a great system and great coach and he will finally turn into a fantastic player that we all know he should have turned into with us.
You watch Bellamy or Robinson perform magic with him and he will be a strike centre.

Pretty sure that Melbourne won't give up JAC without some sort of swap arrangement. Unless we can pick up JAC outright.

They'll want Aitken or Rava. Or both.

Father Ted

First Grade
The fall from grace with Aitken has done my head in , he looked like he could anything early on.. Have to say it's a credit to all the work the club didn't put into him and a lot of other players who clearly don't have any faith in whats happening in the Red Vee . The results tell their own story ..

possm

Coach
The much maligned Millward delivers.

Suli & Williame is a vast improvement on what we had.

Welcome to the Mighty Red V Moses...
The people who defend Millward when he performs poorly transferring the blame to Mary, now are singing Millward's praises for signing Suli or shuold they be consistant and appluad Mary for sealing the deal?

Dragonslayer

First Grade
So, it looks like (until its confirned 100%) Friz's coin being spent in the right areas.

Suli is an enigma, and needs a strong leader to keep him focused. As people have said, is this a forerunner of a change at the top.

With Suli, Williame and a few youngsters signed in the DS our much maligned backline in starting to see some light.
There are/were reports that we were also after JAC, and given the high possibility that both Aitken and Lafai wont be here next season, there is sufficient coin to put a reasonable offer on the table. If that doesn't materialise, I'd be looking at Isaako from the Broncos. He's a goalkicker that can play wing or fullback.

possm

Coach
So, it looks like (until its confirned 100%) Friz's coin being spent in the right areas.

Suli is an enigma, and needs a strong leader to keep him focused. As people have said, is this a forerunner of a change at the top.

With Suli, Williame and a few youngsters signed in the DS our much maligned backline in starting to see some light.
There are/were reports that we were also after JAC, and given the high possibility that both Aitken and Lafai wont be here next season, there is sufficient coin to put a reasonable offer on the table. If that doesn't materialise, I'd be looking at Isaako from the Broncos. He's a goalkicker that can play wing or fullback.
Suli salary being paid by Aitken and Lafai departure with some coin left over.
Fifita should be the SGI target to replace Frizell.

TomRedVRiver

Bench

Stephen Crichton is another one i'd look at. Has that Folau-type build and speed/skill.

If we can manage to pick up JAC, we're looking good, If Ramsey can step up at fullback.. Zac/Suli centres, JAC/Saab wings. I like it.

Father Ted

First Grade
We still need a mongrel forward with real strike ability . Fifita would be good , but can't think of a single reason Fifita would want to play for this disaster in motion .. It's like sticking your head into a barrel of boobs and come out sucking your thumb.

Frank Facer

First Grade
The fall from grace with Aitken has done my head in , he looked like he could anything early on.. Have to say it's a credit to all the work the club didn't put into him and a lot of other players who clearly don't have any faith in whats happening in the Red Vee . The results tell their own story ..
Aitken has always had limitations to his game and he failed to improve those limitations and develop his game. I noticed it in his first season.