What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses Suli

Frank Facer

First Grade
Stephen Crichton is another one i'd look at. Has that Folau-type build and speed/skill.

If we can manage to pick up JAC, we're looking good, If Ramsey can step up at fullback.. Zac/Suli centres, JAC/Saab wings. I like it.
Stephen Crichton is signed with Penrith until the end of 2021. I do agree that he would be a great signing. I have only seen him come off the bench for Penrith twice this year and I was extremely impressed. I think he will be Penrith's fullback very shortly. If I was our recruitment officer, I would be making him one of my top targets. I don't think Penrith will let him go though.

I am hoping the Ramsey can be our fullback by next year. I would be blooding him on the wing this year, if we play again this year.

Frank Facer

First Grade
When your talk pairing it's the centre/winger pairing were after. Centres are one each side unless our coach has been doing some thinking outside the box.
I know what you are saying, but I still use the term a pair of centres, pair of wingers, pair of secondrower and pair of props.

blacksafake

First Grade
If this is true it is a shot in the arm that we supporters need.
A strike centre who's still young. All that's needed is the right man to take his game to the next level & it aint L plate. So this surely means he's gone, unless we paid way to much that it was impossible for Suli to say no.

Frank Facer

First Grade
We still need a mongrel forward with real strike ability . Fifita would be good , but can't think of a single reason Fifita would want to play for this disaster in motion .. It's like sticking your head into a barrel of boobs and come out sucking your thumb.
David Fitita's cousin is Andrew Fifita, who was full of praise for Flanno for his on and off field development. Hopefully Andrew can put in a good word for Flanno to David. Another thing is David Fifita recently said something like, He couldn't see himself living in Sydney, but he could Woolongong. I hope there is more to that statement.

Father Ted

First Grade
David Fitita's cousin is Andrew Fifita, who was full of praise for Flanno for his on and off field development. Hopefully Andrew can put in a good word for Flanno to David. Another thing is David Fifita recently said something like, He couldn't see himself living in Sydney, but he could Woolongong. I hope there is more to that statement.
Can he see himself playing under Mary ? And will Flanno still be here then ?

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Now, I will say from the beginning that Fafita would be an awesome addition to our squad. But only at lock imo.

What we should be looking for is a prop. With Graham (supposedly) retiring, K. Sims seemingly always under an injury cloud, Lawrie who is still learning his trade, and the same applied to Kerr and Merrin is ok.....just. That leaves with only 1 recognised prop in Vaughan.
So, thats where I'd be putting my focus.

We still need a mongrel forward with real strike ability . Fifita would be good , but can't think of a single reason Fifita would want to play for this disaster in motion .. It's like sticking your head into a barrel of boobs and come out sucking your thumb.

Maybe we could get Korbin Sims and Lachlan Maranta to get him across the line.

Old Timer

Coach
Funny how people are suddenly wedded to Williame as a centre
He has played 2 games (which we lost) against ordinary opposition and part of a trial.
Whilst I look forward to seeing Suli in our team (hopefully his behavioural issues are well and truly behind him) I am yet to be convinced that Williame is an automatic selection and surprised how anyone can think that he is.
By all means he deserves a shot but a lock in????

mickeylane

Bench
Thank the uncertainty of Covid-19 its created for the NRLs future for this signing....a god send....only problem is where does Lomax play now (wing)....theres no way holding out Williame at left centre as Sulis centre partner - Ramsay or maybe even Dufty at FB are near certs...Can only see Lomax on the wing...

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Looks like it's not 100% confirmed.

Moses' brother poo-pooed the signing on Facebook.
Fainu poo-pooed it on instagram.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
I would rather Ramsey at fullback, with Lomax and Suli as our centre. Your idea could work.

I don't know Frank- Ramsey looked bigger and more robust on his Junior highlights package- while he was brilliant in attack in the 9s, he looked like he had lost weight and didn't look much more imposing than Dufty. Would like to see if he can defend- we know Dufty can't. His two tries against the Panthers must be balanced against his mistakes which included a defensive howler on his own goal line when he couldn't stop their hooker.

Latest posts