What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

carcharias

Immortal
Your work has applied for it? They have still got things for you to do?

It’s deathly quiet.
We can’t keep going without our customers .
Our customers need customers....and they have pretty much just fallen off the face of the earth.

We have started the process of applying .

carcharias

Immortal
Albo in the presser trying to take credit for the new jobseeker payment.
Reckons it was Labor’s idea weeks ago.
FFS
What a knob.
( I’d say that if the roles were reversed too)

spare dick at the orgy.

Eion

First Grade
It’s deathly quiet.
Our customers need customers....and they have pretty much just fallen off the face of the earth.

My missus is about to get some payments for jobkeeper though her employer, been stood down.

Bout the only thing I agree with you on.

Given your agenda driven,non-secateur filled "reasoned opinions" Ill need to rethink that then. Im actually quite content in the decisions I made five years ago even though I had a season of two(one in a hundred yr.) hailstorms in one year that destroyed crop , and damaged trees.followed by a one in a hundred yr drought and heatwaves. But Im getting through it and as long as I don't get this @%$*ing flu Ill be in an OK place doing the work I love. People always need food and even Climate change sceptics seem to think trees are ok.
If I were an "i told you so "kinda person Id probably be wildly happy But a lot of people are going to be suffering and there's no pleasure in that.

taipan

Referee
Given your agenda driven,non-secateur filled "reasoned opinions" Ill need to rethink that then. Im actually quite content in the decisions I made five years ago even though I had a season of two(one in a hundred yr.) hailstorms in one year that destroyed crop , and damaged trees.followed by a one in a hundred yr drought and heatwaves. But Im getting through it and as long as I don't get this @%$*ing flu Ill be in an OK place doing the work I love. People always need food and even Climate change sceptics seem to think trees are ok.
If I were an "i told you so "kinda person Id probably be wildly happy But a lot of people are going to be suffering and there's no pleasure in that.

Agenda driver bagging another agenda driver ,that'll do me.

I have few qualms about decisions I have made over the years. I have always been anti logging the Amazon rainforest or even SE Asian rainforests for that matter,except for a sh*t Toyota Corona Station wagon I bought.
I am for planting trees ,just as I am for clearing trees that overhang houses.I've been recycling, by burying scraps for earthworms for ages.And by composting grass clippings.I have stated ,spent many years holidaying in Kangaroo Valley and mixing with the youth from the dairy farms.

I take into account what I want for my children in the future, plus the needs of others, and don't believe in chopping employment quickly for the case of expediency.

I don't need Bob Brown,ScoMo,or Greta banging in my ear giving me instructions.

My uncle many years ago had a large apple orchard near the Oaks, spent an interesting holiday there .He had crops damaged by hailstorms ,so I do understand the effect of Mother Nature.It nearly brought him to tears.Had a massive hailstorm in Lilli Pilli and Caringbah about 20 years back, took ages for all houses to get fixed.

Remembering of course the famous statement by Daniel Andrews a couple of months ago"I am not going to build dams, it's not going to rain".A few weeks later Melbourne was flooded and so was the Vic countryside.And the rains that have hit Qld and NSW in recent times.I just roll my eyes at times.

It’s deathly quiet.

I hope it works out. It's only around $660 in the hand but better than nothing. I hope you have a good employer, they are allowed to make you work for that, which is totally fair as long as they dont take advantage and only make you do what your normal pay adds up to that amount, more work than that should mean more pay by the employer There is a fair trading link that helps out if you are being taken advantage of.
I will probably be pretty lucky, as in, I probably will be able to keep working and be the last lot to have to stop. A contract with the govt does come in handy right now.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Audley weir closed today

fkn scomo
Who wound have thunk it would rain again? Only a few months back it was never going to rain again according to some. 60 minutes program running the tag line
Are
We
Doomed
Saw and advert for another scare program - will Australia runout of food?
Spare me

Who wound have thunk it would rain again? Only a few months back it was never going to rain again according to some. 60 minutes program running the tag line
Are
We
Doomed
Saw and advert for another scare program - will Australia runout of food?
Spare me

60 Minutes is just a click bait show now.

As is a lot of what Channel Nein put out these days.

Shock Value only.

Blaming the recent bushfires on the Government for not doing anything about climate change was the last nail in the coffin for that show. The stupidity of that statement was just breath taking.

If I was the Government I would of replied what should the Government have done towards “Climate Change” that would have prevented those bushfires? My next statement would have been please thoroughly think your answer or decline to answer to prevent you looking like an absolute dope.

carcharias

Immortal
Ha
Only took scomo a couple of years to cause global climate change and drought ... and about 4 weeks to rectify it.

the dude is like a god

Quicksilver

Bench
Ha
Only took scomo a couple of years to cause global climate change and drought ... and about 4 weeks to rectify it.

the dude is like a god

I think you're the only person in the world actually pushing this line.

The rest of us just would like him to cease taking coal into parliament and push the cart in the right direction.

Generalzod

Immortal
Albo in the presser trying to take credit for the new jobseeker payment.
Reckons it was Labor’s idea weeks ago.
FFS
What a knob.
( I’d say that if the roles were reversed too)

spare dick at the orgy.
Well orchestrated by that former ACTU bloke Labor politician Combet.....

carcharias

Immortal
I think you're the only person in the world actually pushing this line.

The rest of us just would like him to cease taking coal into parliament and push the cart in the right direction.
Oh f**k off
Stop telling you the truth ?

You spend 80 years slowly knocking down all the trees down and suddenly coal mining is the culprit for the ground drying out.

FMD.

Quicksilver

Bench
if scomo walked into parliament and held up
a loaf of bread would you still be whinging?

Well, it would depend on what point he was trying to make. I’d have to judge his position on merit.

Convention dictates that props shouldn’t really be taken into parliament though.

Quicksilver

Bench
What exactly am I not owning?

I don’t like his position and I say so.

If he wants to explain his position on a loaf of bread then I’m happy to listen. As it turns out I don’t know what his bread position is. I don’t know if he prefers white or whole grain.

Latest posts