What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Reflector

Juniors
Gold coast Gladiators or Chargers

gold_coast_gladiators_7s.jpg

Gold-Coast-Chargers-1997-Sponsor-Jersey.jpg

When were the Chargers ever sponsored by Westfield? I only remember Chandlers and Home Hardware.

greenBV4

Bench
Gave it a try:

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 12.43.41 pm-min.png

The stripes are a bit parramatta-y, and the cut would obviously be different on a new jersey, but its much better than anything the titans have worn recently (only decent one is the inaugural /heritage and should be their main).

Also used my idea for a new logo a made a while back:
Gold Coast Titans.png hkjhk.png Gold Coast fgdfs.png

kdalymc

Bench
how good would it be for the titans to go back to that

and then change it after 2 years..........................

Reflector

Juniors
They should've stuck with the Miami Dolphins colours, they were on a winner there from a merchandising perspective.

Craegus

Juniors
Bit of fun mate.

Not really. Have a list of other designs I am working on for other things. This would not even rate on the radar.

If the others want to they might, or if others want to try their hand at doing it and begin learning to use templates to create designs themselves then go for it, but I know that I am not going to.

sempmrh

Juniors
I'm in the minority around here but I actually quite like the Titans name, logo and colours. They just let themselves down year after year with either lazy, uninspired or unnecessarily complicated jersey designs.

Their first Adidas jersey wasn't bad. I realise that contradicts what I said above but in my opinion it's the best of a bad bunch - striped heritage jerseys aside. At least they commit to an idea here instead of the weak V designs on their current jersey.

titans adidas.jpg

The Great Dane

First Grade

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Gave it a try:

View attachment 37440

The stripes are a bit parramatta-y, and the cut would obviously be different on a new jersey, but its much better than anything the titans have worn recently (only decent one is the inaugural /heritage and should be their main).

It always seemed to me that to obvious soft reboot for the titans jumper was to slightly shift their blue towards green

92561271_2831506793569776_1435833779238207488_n.jpg

-The teal is totally unique in the NRL, so they could centre their brand entirely around this colour (re: Raiders - Lime Green)
- It is super close to their current strip, so accusations of "they kills ANOTHER gc team"
- It has a bit of a call-back to the Gladiators design without being overtly retro
- They could keep it simple or go crazy with the design and it would still clearly be "the Titans"

Trident is a nice touch!!

Ditch the helmet, replace it with a beardy dude and you have a winner (basically a proper Poseidon reference)

Poseidon.jpg

I will never understand why they chose a helmet to represent a titan......

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
^^^^^^^^

I did a super rough mock-up a while ago of a a beardy, trident thing for the Titans
20604170_1396594773727659_4874086605107443039_n.jpg

Obviously it is a bit shit, but i think these are good elements to start with for a new logo

Latest posts