What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Triple M 2016 Grand Final

King Ben

Juniors
If you need an excuse to watch the game again, you can try all the following:
Channel 9 commentary
Fox Sports commentary
2GB commentary
ABC commentary
Roy and HG commentary
Triple M commentary

King hit

Coach
I'm not a Cronulla fan but I had always wanted to see the grand final regardless of who played and I attended the 2016 grand final.

The most amazing sporting event I've ever been to. A truly great contest, amazing atmosphere and emotion was incredible, even as a neutral I couldn't help but get involved and celebrate with the Sharks fans. Seeing Sharks fans 80 years old bursting into tears of joy was very touching as well as Gallen's speech and celebrations.

Even better I live in Queensland. Having to listen to incest yokels all year cursing the Sharks giving them threats and praying they would fail just because of Gallen and that's it was pathetic. Going back and telling them with a big smile that Cronulla are the champions and the Broncos have now not won a premiership for a decade was pure gold. I had a great time rubbing it at them and watching them storm of in disgust.

Hope that day was worth it for you guys

shadowboxer

First Grade
Hard to believe they got there in the end. Idiot commentator at half time said wasn’t that memorable GF - first 20 mins sharks we walking wounded