What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whoever Wins the 2020 Premiership...

Perth Red

Post Whore
You can only play what’s in front of you. Like the two 97 GF winners they will have an asterisk but ask knights fans if they care that they won a gf with only half the clubs in their comp!

You can only play what’s in front of you. Like the two 97 GF winners they will have an asterisk but ask knights fans if they care that they won a gf with only half the clubs in their comp!

I don’t think there’s much of a case for complaint really, but previous competitions (& sport in general) have revealed to me how many Aussies are unrepentant sore losers.

jim_57

Staff member
As long as a large chunk of the season gets played I don't think there is much argument that can be made about the premiers, it'd just be rival fans trying to play it down if anything.

Could be a good year to trial an alternate finals format, maybe a top 6. Decent chance there'll be no crowds anyway, 9 & Fox probably wouldn't agree though.

GongPanther

Referee
We're used to asterisks - what's one more?
Should play for the "Asterisk Cup". And BTW,WTF is channel nine whinging about the crowds not being there. If they rubbed two brain cells together, they'd realise those fans missing in the stands would be watching it on the TV.

Cactus

Juniors
WTF is channel nine whinging about the crowds not being there. If they rubbed two brain cells together, they'd realise those fans missing in the stands would be watching it on the TV.

God bless you lad. Thats been my point all along.

Could someone please let Spot On know.

Cactus

Juniors
In terms of the Premiership. So long as points stay as is and more especially if the season means each team plays each other once then all teams are playing under the same rules & have an equal chance.

Just ask a player and they will tell you.

GongPanther

Referee
God bless you lad. Thats been my point all along.

Could someone please let Spot On know.
And there is that point on the morning of the NRL announcement when they declared what happened to all the millions they gave the NRL?

Well, if they would have rubbed two more brain cells together, they would have realised that it was none of their business. Chanel Nine in turn for showing games on their station would have in turn received sponsorship money. So they should simply STFU.

This is coming from up above where the major shareholder CVC is not to happy about the current arrangement.

siv

First Grade
You mean like the 1937 premiership?

Or team's who try to claim the minor premiership in the 1930s when they lost the minor premiership playoff

Or trying to claim 2020 Rounds 1 & 2 shouldn't count

Latest posts