What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corona Virus and NRL Games

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Some say that plumbing has been the major cause of many diseases being greatly reduced or eradicated.
That excuse is great for the Black Plague 500 or so years ago, but could you please explain how plumbing got rid of polio?

Frank Facer

First Grade
Out of curiosity, are the social media posts from people in places around the globe where this has hit hard also part of some mainstream media conspiracy?

Couple of other things to ponder.. Given the political issues across the globe, why are traditional enemies suffering the same issues? If it was fake wouldn’t one be calling the other out?

And economically, what do governments have to gain from lock downs? They’re printing money to keep things afloat.

Outside of simple “don’t believe what you hear” messages from conspiracy theorists, I’m yet to hear or see any valid arguments as to how this is a fake issue..
I have come across numerous things to suggest that it is been exaggerated by the media and governments.

There are many calling it out as being fake in all of our countries from social media, to experts to citizen reporters going to hospitals showing they are empty and the testing facilities are empty.

Governments are borrowing money from foreign banks, which is exactly what the banksters want. They can then bankrupt our countries and gain control of our land and assets, similar to what they did to Greece and 3rd world countries. They can also buy small and medium businesses up for a fraction of what they were worth or buy up the land or premises. They can destroy their competition. By making all governments insolvent at once, they can then further their plans for one world government.

Those you label conspiracy theorist are actually the ones who are seeking the truth.

The governments are obviously getting their orders from "higher up". They are all doing exactly the same thing. It should be obvious that we are all living under the same rule and that democracy is a sham and an illusion. They control the mainstream media and the narrative the masses hear, read and see. It is designed to destroy jobs, destroy small and middle business and to bankrupt all of the world's economies all at once. I speak to many people about this and most of them can see what I am talking about, except you. lol

This morning, I told everyone where to go and research this, but in my post, the site I recommended was censored and replaced with *removed*. lol

Last edited:

avocado

Juniors
Frank. The US over the past 4 or so years have averaged about 40,000 flu related deaths per year.

The US have had 22,000 Covid deaths in one month.

Just a flu huh.
I have never had a flu shot and I can't remember the last time I had the flu.
Lucky you. I had it once in my 56 years. About ten years ago. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. I get the flu jab every year now. Don’t want to go through that again.

Frank Facer

First Grade
In regards to vaccines, I also think they can weaken our immune system. They can also lead more future business for the medical industry and they may even lead to future generations becoming infertile.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Frank. The US over the past 4 or so years have averaged about 40,000 flu related deaths per year.

The US have had 22,000 Covid deaths in one month.

Just a flu huh.

Lucky you. I had it once in my 56 years. About ten years ago. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. I get the flu jab every year now. Don’t want to go through that again.
Based on my recent research, I believe that the numbers you presented have been contrived.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I have come across numerous things to suggest that it is been exaggerated by the media and governments.

There are many calling it out as being fake in all of our countries from social media, to experts to citizen reporters going to hospitals showing they are empty and the testing facilities are empty.

Governments are borrowing money from foreign banks, which is exactly what the banksters want. They can then bankrupt our countries and gain control of our land and assets, similar to what they did to Greece and 3rd world countries. They can also buy small and medium businesses up for a fraction of what they were worth or buy up the land or premises. They can destroy their competition. By making all governments insolvent at once, they can then further their plans for one world government.

Those you label conspiracy theorist are actually the ones who are seeking the truth.

The governments are obviously getting their orders from "higher up". They are doing exactly the same thing. It should be obvious that we are all living under the same rule and that democracy is a sham and an illusion. They control the mainstream media and the narrative the masses hear, read and see. It is designed to destroy jobs, destroy small and middle business and to bankrupt all of the world's economies all at once. I speak to many people about this and most of them can see what I am talking about, except you. lol

This morning, I told everyone where to go and research this, but in my post, the site I recommended was censored and replaced with *removed*. lol
You referenced a website which contains far right videos which can incite hate crimes.

I’m a rational, fact based guy. I use data to make decisions.

I’d prefer something a little more balanced to be provided as evidence.

But you still haven’t explained how social media posts from the public at the epicentre of everything are coming though with this bizarre mainstream brainwashing narrative.

Frank Facer

First Grade
You referenced a website which contains far right videos which can incite hate crimes.

I’m a rational, fact based guy. I use data to make decisions.

I’d prefer something a little more balanced to be provided as evidence.

But you still haven’t explained how social media posts from the public at the epicentre of everything are coming though with this bizarre mainstream brainwashing narrative.
I can't be bothered with you anymore. lol You are a complete waste of time. lol

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I can't be bothered with you anymore. lol You are a complete waste of time. lol
You’ve invested a lot of time in me after I asked a simple question about vaccination. Why stop now when I’ve asked for some proof?

Surely now would be the time to help educate not just me, but the masses out there who have been blinded by the Illuminati.

And as I’ve mentioned before, you use “lol” when you’ve run out of options. Don’t play poker.

Frank Facer

First Grade
You’ve invested a lot of time in me after I asked a simple question about vaccination. Why stop now when I’ve asked for some proof?

Surely now would be the time to help educate not just me, but the masses out there who have been blinded by the Illuminati.

And as I’ve mentioned before, you use “lol” when you’ve run out of options. Don’t play poker.
You are a troll. lol

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Cool.

So we can establish from this that your theories are about as credible as Mary’s coaching credentials.

It’s a simple ask to provide evidence to your claims. If you’re correct, you’d be helping everyone.

And you like saying you’re correct..

YoHadrian

Juniors
Cool.

So we can establish from this that your theories are about as credible as Mary’s coaching credentials.

It’s a simple ask to provide evidence to your claims. If you’re correct, you’d be helping everyone.

And you like saying you’re correct..

Woh, woh, woh it's fine to disagree but let's not be too insulting now.

TruSaint

Referee
Hey Everyone, I suggest you all go to *removed* and do as much research into the Coronavirus and everything associated with it, as you possibly can. If you do so, you will know that you can not trust the mainstream media, government or so called experts. You have to all educate yourselves.

Research 5G as well.

Arsonists attack phone mast serving NHS Nightingale hospital

Vodafone boss hits out at ‘deluded’ 5G conspiracy theorists after incident in Birmingham

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...c0uwM3MpuyCoMIjeiYU6gM-xhMl2TxpyxL9hlSAlM8VQ4

Old Timer

Coach
In regards to vaccines, I also think they can weaken our immune system. They can also lead more future business for the medical industry and they may even lead to future generations becoming infertile.
Frank
The average age increases year on year
No so long ago the pension age was 65 if you made it
If everything was as you say we wouldn’t have the issues association with an ageing population.
Next thing you’ll be posting on the theory of magnets and how they have an effect on descaling metal and making bad water potable and how they can turn shit wine into Grange.
The internet is full of theories and ordinary people who have been “blessed” with very specific knowledge and are willing to share it so as to expose the “liars” or people with “hugely vested interests” who hold the truth back.

Latest posts