What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

#SSFC Together - How You Can Help Our Club

callmack1

Staff member
At this time, this is a very important thread.

See how you can support the club: https://rabbitohs.lpages.co/ssfc-help-hub/

Our Members are asking how they can help: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2020/04/02/our-members-are-asking-how-they-can-help/

I know that this is a hard financial time for a lot of us and I know that some will not be in a position to help. But to those of you that are, I encourage you to do so in the best way that you can. Our club may be one of the strongest financially, but that doesn't mean that we are safe throughout this pandemic. The club needs our help, our club, needs our help. I'm sure we all remember the start of this century, we all said that would never happen again. Well, let's make sure it doesn't!!

I have already pledged my membership and I would encourage all members to do the same! I will also be making a donation to the club and I hope those that can do the same at this tough time will. We have over 28,000 members. If every single one of them donated even just $50, we would raise over $1 million to help our club survive and help people keep their jobs.

We can do it together because we are in this together. We are SSFC Together!!

Travitoh

First Grade
Personally, i would prefer to support a small local business through these times than a multi-million dollar NRL club.

I don't know what's possible in NZ but if food/drink delivery is still an option, i would encourage you to do that too.

We need to support our local communites and the people within them.

callmack1

Staff member
Personally, i would prefer to support a small local business through these times than a multi-million dollar NRL club.

I don't know what's possible in NZ but if food/drink delivery is still an option, i would encourage you to do that too.

We need to support our local communites and the people within them.
Yes, I understand that and will be doing that too but I am still going to make a donation to the club.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yes, I understand that and will be doing that too but I am still going to make a donation to the club.
Good on you @callmack1.

This club has given us so much joy and we know what it was like when we were kicked out and in tough times is when the club needs our support most.

If all said oh we will be ok then we probs wouldn’t end up being ok.

Me and my family all pledged our ticketed memberships for the season without any hesitation even though currently we are having some financial issues.......

callmack1

Staff member
Good on you @callmack1.

This club has given us so much joy and we know what it was like when we were kicked out and in tough times is when the club needs our support most.

If all said oh we will be ok then we probs wouldn’t end up being ok.

Me and my family all pledged our ticketed memberships for the season without any hesitation even though currently we are having some financial issues.......
Exactly right mate!! And good stuff!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
So you still get a $20 merchandise voucher amongst all other benefits, plus the members cap or scarf plus a free t-shirt all for a supporter membership fee of $70 instead of $99, you couldn’t ask for much more and it helps the club out in these hard times like right now!

Latest posts