What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Delboy

First Grade
Many one else had recent experience with queries and Telstra, just got my bill.
Name correct , but address is somewhere in Melbourne, no biggie I guess
Been to NZ, charged for the $5 roaming and also for $100 of calls etc which should nave been covered
Then charged for Netflix which I have never ordered.

Easy I thought, contact them. Phone now tells you due to coronavirus, shortstaffed and not doing phone queries. Tried Internet, told only doing queries via the app.

Downloaded app, checked all details, the hit message, won't download as obviously too many trying to use it.

Typical friggin Telstra, I understand a number of companies are currently seeking to take their business elsewhere due to problems with dealing with them, not surprised. Only time I had any luck was when I got answered by someone in Pasadena who actually spoke English and knew what to do.

Rant over , using the pandemic to cut back on service is weak as.

Gronk

Staff member
Many one else had recent experience with queries and Telstra, just got my bill.
Name correct , but address is somewhere in Melbourne, no biggie I guess
Been to NZ, charged for the $5 roaming and also for $100 of calls etc which should nave been covered
Then charged for Netflix which I have never ordered.

Easy I thought, contact them. Phone now tells you due to coronavirus, shortstaffed and not doing phone queries. Tried Internet, told only doing queries via the app.

Downloaded app, checked all details, the hit message, won't download as obviously too many trying to use it.

Typical friggin Telstra, I understand a number of companies are currently seeking to take their business elsewhere due to problems with dealing with them, not surprised. Only time I had any luck was when I got answered by someone in Pasadena who actually spoke English and knew what to do.

Rant over , using the pandemic to cut back on service is weak as.
Pandemic is effecting large corporations. Westpac had their Philippines and Indian call centres / loans processing centres shut down. I called Westpac on Thursday to get a recorded message saying min wait times were 90 mins. Serves themselves right going for profits (=executive bonuses) over aussie jobs.

Delboy

First Grade
Time to bring the call centres home
Think that's one of the reasons getting cooperation between say Big Pond and Testra, one call centre is in the Phillipines and the other one in Bangalore. If you are lucky enough to get someone in Lismore or Adelaide , you have a shot at getting something done, otherise it's too painful

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Think that's one of the reasons getting cooperation between say Big Pond and Testra, one call centre is in the Phillipines and the other one in Bangalore. If you are lucky enough to get someone in Lismore or Adelaide , you have a shot at getting something done, otherise it's too painful
Have you ever tried communicating with someone from Lismore? Absolute f**king nightmare.

@Bandwagon will fill you in.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Pandemic is effecting large corporations. Westpac had their Philippines and Indian call centres / loans processing centres shut down. I called Westpac on Thursday to get a recorded message saying min wait times were 90 mins. Serves themselves right going for profits (=executive bonuses) over aussie jobs.

ANZ as well