What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Renegotiation Designation

zombie jesus

Staff member
You can renegotiate one contract, player must have at least 1 year to go on their deal and can't have finished the 2019 season on IR.

Spider 2Y Banana - George Kittle
Sultans of Schwing - Odell Beckham Jr
Turkey Holes - Le'Veon Bell
Orange Crush - Royce Freeman
Gronk Spiked Punch -
Wentztlvania Hangmen - Brandin Cooks
No Fly Zone - Von Miller
Neckties by Night Train - Kenny Colladay
The Year Of The Diamond Dogs - Todd Gurley
Las Vegas Outlaws - Travis Kelce
Haynesville Dreamweavers - Antoine Bethea
House of Carr - Cam Newton

Last edited:

raiders_boy

Juniors
Le'Veon Bell is happy to take a haircut. He's hoping to be able to stick around and build on the success of 2019, he can tell there's something special bubbling.

kurt faulk

Coach

so if you cut the players you win in these auctions do their full salaries come off your cap? no matter how many years are left on their contract?

zombie jesus

Staff member

so if you cut the players you win in these auctions do their full salaries come off your cap? no matter how many years are left on their contract?

I've ruled it fully guaranteed for year 1, like a franchise tag, and only for the original owner if they match, if they don't match then just another free agent for the new owner.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Have the rules changed regarding the bidding increments?
I haven't enforced those for a couple of seasons because it's too much fiddling about to fix it when somebody stuffs it up + I don't have the time to monitor it as closely these days.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Some auctions have ended, contract years will remain at 1 unless otherwise stated. Penalty for cutting the player (now or any time this season) is 100% of one year's salary for the original owner.

Cam Newton, @skeepe?
Antoine Bethea, @Sans Souci Sainter ?
Royce Freeman, @Tom155
OBJ, I'll match with 3 years.

Latest posts