What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TV Series to self isolate with

Incorrect

Coach
Better call Saul season 5 climaxes with the season finale next week... Last night's ep was bloody awesome

TheRam

Coach
Outlander unless your wife prefers something else, in which case watch that instead

Poldark. I fell in love with Eleanor Tomlinson...Spoiler alert...Don't read further if you don't want to know.

She cuckold her man the adulteress cow. From then on she was mud to me and she ended up proving how powerless she was when it came to smooth talking men of privilege when she made a meal of her encounters with the dude that Ross(her husband) ends up duelling with. Her character was so flawless till then. So painful to watch.

TheRam

Coach
Re-runs of Get Smart, The Brady Bunch, Hogans Heroes, Faulty Towers, Gilligans Island etc......, also, anything from Rick Stein on cooking channels as well as River Cottage Australia and The Cook and The Chef. Maggie Beer and Simon are legends.
Then, there is plenty of Sir David Attenborough on Nat Geo.

Fox Sports 502 is also showing some great old league games and 505 some great football, as well as the BEIN channels. There's also plenty on the ABC and SBS.

If I need a REAL laugh, I'll flick to Sky News and Fox News for some some right wing mayhem. For about 5 minutes.

Stuff all this new crap on some streaming provider.

Funny I was just thinking, if I feel like screaming at the sky I'll just tune into CNN for a min or two. Always seems to let the angst out.

lingard

Coach
Well, old episodes of Gideon's Way, and the Edgar Wallace Mystery Theatre (great music).
The Baron is also a bit of fun. But I wish they would re-run The Man From Uncle. My favourite show as a kid. Also used to love The Samurai. Haven't seen that in years. Could you get those on Netflix or something? (Whatever that is.)

Latest posts