What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 106 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 109 50.7%

• Total voters

Bazal

Post Whore
Did you have to get the headgear custom made?

140fa89c5387ae1a21944447d7d0c2c0.jpg

Ron Jeremy

Coach
So I have no idea who a good coach is these days as I rarely follow league anymore. So I will stick with Arthur just based on the fact I don’t know who to replace him with.

Kornstar

Coach
So I have no idea who a good coach is these days as I rarely follow league anymore. So I will stick with Arthur just based on the fact I don’t know who to replace him with.

Well you are either trying to be "cool" or you don't realise there is no league to follow.......

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Well you are either trying to be "cool" or you don't realise there is no league to follow.......

no I mean in general, I don’t really follow it, didn’t even know we were undefeated until the season stopped. Other shit to worry about these days

Kornstar

Coach
no I mean in general, I don’t really follow it, didn’t even know we were undefeated until the season stopped. Other shit to worry about these days

Then why pop in here to tell us you no longer follow league? It's cool that you don't care about league anymore, I just think it is weird you would come in here and tell us randomly.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
funny
Then why pop in here to tell us you no longer follow league? It's cool that you don't care about league anymore, I just think it is weird you would come in here and tell us randomly.

so other shit to worry about doesn’t mean you can’t stop by and see how the forums are going while we are in lock down is strange? I am sure you are probably doing things to kill time while in the same situation lol just because I am not really following it these days doesn’t mean I don’t have some slight interest, if I had no interest I wouldn’t be here lol and I think you would agree the forum is more than just rugby league, it’s general debate on other subjects etc. hence why we have various topics and forums under the one website.