What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Memoriam

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
When did he start wearing a mask?
I remember him not wearing one in WCW.
Obviously he wore in Nacho Libre (I didn't even know that was him until I read it a few days back!)

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Good lord. I’ve just seen the video.

Juventud Guerrera and the referee should be ashamed. The referee should be charged with criminal negligence.

Silver King collapses to the mat. To me it looks like he’s booked to win. He’s not responding, so eventually after Juventud has kicked him a couple of times and taunting him, he rolls him over and hooks the leg. The ref pauses at 2 and slow counts to 3. Even after that and he’s not moving Juvi goes to the ring post to pose and the referee goes to raise his arm.

Get the man some friggen help. That is utterly disgraceful stuff.

Rest In Peace Silver King
Retire Juventud you disgrace

Yes, it was horrendous
Juvi kicks out from a pin, you see SK get up and collapse face down on the mat.
Juvi looks confused while the ref is motion his hands upwards, as if to tell SK to get up.
Juvi then tries to roll SK over but is having difficulty. He (Juvi) looks around confused, then appears to try and pin him face down, and the ref doesn't allow it.
Finally he turns him over, pins him and the ref takes forever and a day to get between 2 and 3.
The ref kinda just stands there, while Juvi celebrates the win

The length that SK was clearly in trouble until he someone OTHER than the ref or Juvi were in the ring was about 4 minutes.

Juvi and the Ref didn't help SK at all

Iafeta

Referee
As much as I think Juventud was massively naive, that referee should never be allowed to officiate again. He would have known Silver King wasn’t moving but still insists Juventud roll him over. And then slow counts the third which to me indicates he’s so stupid that he still hasn’t realised something is up. And then the dumb turd takes his sweet time to hold up Juventuds arm and with complete oblivion doesn’t even check on Silver King.

He should be fired and deregistered on the spot.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
ooh heck!!
Wouldn't have thought she'd be the next name in this thread.

I remember her run around 2006. She had a match at the Rumble against Mickie while Trish was the ref.

I thought she'd be a mainstay of the womens division (I mean, hey this was the time that Candice Michelle and Maria were actively wrestling...) but she kinda dissappeared after a year or two.

I also fondly remember a certain magazine but....yeah.....

___

Juniors
So sad :'(

R.I.P. Ashley.

I remember she was on American survivor years ago while she was in WWE. Has an 18 year old daughter too. Very sad indeed :(

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I thought he had already passed away?
I was surprised to read he'd died, moreso for the fact I thought he was already dead.

Still, RIP. Can't say I was TOO familiar with his work (just saw his later work) but such a respected guy within the business.

nöyd

Staff member
wrestlers-pay-tribute-following-the-death-of-legendary-howard-finkel.jpg

rip Howard Finkel, the man who coined the phrase "WrestleMania"

Latest posts