What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

List of International Players and their eligibility

Pommy

Coach
I’m interested to know how you come up with the list. I’m not knocking the effort it just seems like you miss a lot of the more obvious ones (the Johns brothers for Italy or even Australia) and capture obscure ones (do Afghanistan have a team)

welshmagpie

Juniors
I’m interested to know how you come up with the list. I’m not knocking the effort it just seems like you miss a lot of the more obvious ones (the Johns brothers for Italy or even Australia) and capture obscure ones (do Afghanistan have a team)

Hi mate, Italy haven’t been uploaded yet so not sure I’ve actually missed them?

a team of 3 of us work through contacting every player listed in weekly team lists from the NRL to League One back to Sydney Shield.

The players themselves confirm their eligibility - all knowledge is good knowledge.

Pommy

Coach
Hi mate, Italy haven’t been uploaded yet so not sure I’ve actually missed them?

a team of 3 of us work through contacting every player listed in weekly team lists from the NRL to League One back to Sydney Shield.

The players themselves confirm their eligibility - all knowledge is good knowledge.

I guess missed them is the wrong word, not included.

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
So the players eligible for the USA are mainly American Samoans, does that mean they also qualify for the regular Samoan side?.

Latest posts