What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Quicksilver

Bench
Wiki says that they had $3mil debt.

But the reference isn't linked to anything and who knows if that figure would have been the same if they continued along rather than being wound up.

jim_57

Staff member
At these prices surely they are about 2 weeks away from a law suit, surely not 'official'??

Definitely getting a few of the long sleeve crew necks, so cool
MON-YOURNAME_NRLVintage019_hoodie_front-510x510.jpg

https://oldschoolaf.com/product/mon-yourname_nrlvintage019-limited-edition-3d-all-over-printed-shirts-for-men-women/

Did anyone end up getting one of these?

Interested to know what the quality is like. I only found 1 review total on facebook and that wasn't positive.

Matiunz

Juniors
Did anyone end up getting one of these?

Interested to know what the quality is like. I only found 1 review total on facebook and that wasn't positive.

I got the Warriors 95 hoody, pleasantly surprised by the quality. Actual hoody is thinner fleece (which actually suits me better)- Only thing that seems maybe slightly off is the colouring in red hood.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Cool little random bit of NRL advertising.....

93515744_2850000138387108_6566631415033626624_n.jpg

One of the Wuhan patients is going outside for the first time and look at what he is wearing. This video might be seen a few million times across the world. Not a bad bit of advertising from one tshirt sale.

This kind of thing is why the NRL need to put out a line of proper street gear, not just jerseys and training polos. No number of tv ads or billboards can compete with a real person walking down the street wearing your brand!!!

mistertaylor

Juniors
This kind of thing is why the NRL need to put out a line of proper street gear, not just jerseys and training polos. No number of tv ads or billboards can compete with a real person walking down the street wearing your brand!!!

When you say "street gear" whar exactly do you mean? A Ben Sherman-style fitted polo shirt with a small embroidered club logo?

kdalymc

Bench
I'm a Rams supporter and the new logo is SHIT!

The new one is vague, the old one had strength and presence. Typical marketing guru dumb arses at it again. I won't be buying any of that crap now.
Can you please post the new logo and the old logo because for the life of me I cannot find out what exactly has happened...?

sempmrh

Juniors
I like the new Rams logo - but only on the blue background - and I especially like the new secondary logo.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
When you say "street gear" whar exactly do you mean? A Ben Sherman-style fitted polo shirt with a small embroidered club logo?

Literally anything you wear on the street and not look like a societal reject is good.

It doesnt matter who you are, if you walk down the street in a jersey (unless you are explicitly going to a game), people will actively avoid you...

Latest posts