What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl VI Discussion

zombie jesus

Staff member
Taxi Promotions:
Irv Smith Jr, TE 4 years - 2019 Draft (not sure if this counts as 1 year or 2 years)
Chase Winovich, DE 3 years- 2019 Draft (not sure if this counts as 1 year or 2 years)
Jeffery Simmons, DT 4 years - 2019 Draft (not sure if this counts as 1 year or 2 years)

They have been updated.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Everyone needs to get their designations is ASAP.

The Franchise Tag draft will be our first task. I want to get this started no later than Thursday morning.

Threads are set up

Franchise or Transition Tag (1 player) https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/2020-franchise-transition-tag-designation.480018/
Renegotiation (1 player) https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/2020-renegotiation-designation.480020/
Restricted Free Agents (2 players) https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/2020-restricted-free-agent-designation.480019/

zombie jesus

Staff member
I've seen a new feature for auctions where I can limit how many players each team can have nominated at a time.

The initial thought is to limit this to 3 for free agency, so we could have a max of 36 players up at any one time if everyone maxed out, any thoughts?

Tom155

Coach
Not needed they have position filters that slim the list & make it easier to go through them if you need it.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Franchise tag draft will commence Thursday morning, between 9am-10am.

I will nominate the players who are up at the franchise tag amount.

No bids = 1-year contract to the controlling team.
Active bids = Final bid can be matched by controlling team or deny to match and receive 2020 and 2021 first-round picks from the bidding team as compensation, years can be applied.

48-hour timer for the draft.

The transition tag draft will start as soon as I can get to it once all franchise players have been finalised.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Franchise Tag auctions are up.

Costs a 2020 and 2021 first to bid on these guys.

Once these are done I will put the transition players up for auction.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Transition tag players are up.

These players can be bid on, no compensation if the controlling owner chooses not to match.

Renegotiations will be up next.

zombie jesus

Staff member
League fee is $10 this season to cover the league site cost. Send through to the usual paypal, same email I send announcements to you from. If you need different details let me know.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Renegotiation draft has started. Feel free to bid. The controlling owner does not have to bid, they have the right to match the highest bid. If you choose not to match there is no compensation. Years can be applied.

Rookie draft will follow.