What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Franchise/Transition Tag Designation (Draft Thurs 9am)

zombie jesus

Staff member
You can pick one player with zero years left on their contact.

Franchise Tag Salaries
(One year contract)
QB - $13,500
RB - $36,500
WR - $34,500
TE - $13,000
DL - $12,500
LB - $11,000
DB - $6,500

Transition Tag Salaries
(One year contract)
QB - $10,000
RB - $29,500
WR - $30,000
TE - $8,500
DL - $10,500
LB - $8,500
DB - $6,000

Spider 2Y Banana - Mike Evans FT $34,500
Sultans of Schwing -
Turkey Holes -
Orange Crush - Harrison Smith FT $6,500
Gronk Spiked Punch -
Wentztlvania Hangmen - Aaron Jones TT $29,500
No Fly Zone - Kirk Cousins $13,500
Neckties by Night Train - Hunter Henry TT $8,500
The Year Of The Diamond Dogs - Chandler Jones FT $11,000
HTTR - Arik Armstead FT $12,500
Haynesville Dreamweavers - Eric Ebron TT $8,500
House of Carr -

Last edited:

zombie jesus

Staff member
Franchise tag draft will commence Thursday morning, between 9am-10am.

I will nominate the players who are up at the franchise tag amount.

No bids = 1-year contract to the controlling team.
Active bids = Final bid can be matched by controlling team or deny to match and receive 2020 and 2021 first-round picks from the bidding team as compensation, years can be applied.

48-hour timer for the draft.

The transition tag draft will start as soon as I can get to it once all franchise players have been finalised.

kurt faulk

Coach

does that mean any team that doesn't have a 2020 1st round pick will not be able to bid on the franchise tagged players?

zombie jesus

Staff member

does that mean any team that doesn't have a 2020 1st round pick will not be able to bid on the franchise tagged players?

Correct, from the rules thread:

• If the owner chooses not to match the high bid, the new owner gives up a 1st in the next draft and a 1st in the following draft.
  • If an owner does not have those picks available, he/she cannot make a valid bid.

skeepe

Immortal
Am I too late to TT Bosa? Or can I not TT the same guy 2 years in a row?

Sorry been totally swamped this week with work

raiders_boy

Juniors
Just wanted to flag a couple of things with the site - firstly, in the 'For owners' drop down menu, I don't seem to have 'Auction bid' there. Pic below.

I also don't have any 'Live auctions' on the home page, even though Joey Bosa is currently listed, so I've been having real trouble navigating to the auction page.

I wouldn't have wanted to bid on anyone, so not an issue up to now, but hopefully there is a fix.

Finally, if you are like me and usually navigate to the home page of the league by clicking on the FOSDL logo in the top left hand corner of the screen, the hyperlink on that logo is screwy and isn't working. The link has an extra 'https//' in there somewhere. I'd be very grateful if we could fix that as I use it a lot.

The link is currently to 'https://https//www60.myfantasyleague.com/2020/home/77530' which obviously doesn't work.
Should be https://www60.myfantasyleague.com/2020/home/77530.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 12.15.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 12.15.20 AM.png
    191.3 KB · Views: 5

zombie jesus

Staff member
I fixed the home button issue.

The auction issue I don't know, when I log in as an owner it is all there working fine for me. What is it IT people say to do? Delete cookies or cache or something? Try a different browser to see what happens?

Anyone else having the same issue?

Tom155

Coach
Nope all good here auction bid under for owners tab in between drop players & injured reserve