What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10 years ago today.... The storm lost two premierships

GongPanther

Referee
From memory they self reported. It was from a heap of players getting rep bonuses that they hadn’t accounted for. However I believe % wise it was a fairly huge amount and even more so then the storms ones
Know that I've thought about it, it was around $100-$150k.

Generalzod

Immortal
Your players injected peptides and got away with a slap on the wrist champ. But full credit, they got away with it before cheating the cap and...getting away with it.

Cheating without punishment would be the best form of cheating I'd have thought!
No one does cheating better than the Storm, oh yeah peptides we come 2nd last that year..

Perth Red

Post Whore
So with all their success over the last 15 years, what have they Actually won: two premierships?

since 2010
2 Premierships
2 runners up
4 minor premierships
2 world club challenges

sucks to be a storm fan this last decade lol

Perth Red

Post Whore
Geez with all that hasn’t the Storm made inroads in Victoria the whole place is Rugby league crazy....

Fourth biggest membership in nrl and third biggest crowd avg. making profit, playing in state of art stadium, plenty of silverware. Yeh they’re doing really badly lol, imagine where they will be when they’ve had another 30 years like the sharks!

Generalzod

Immortal
Fourth biggest membership in nrl and third biggest crowd avg. making profit, playing in state of art stadium, plenty of silverware. Yeh they’re doing really badly lol, imagine where they will be when they’ve had another 30 years like the sharks!
Oh yeah so much silverware and yet no one f**king cares in Victoria..

edabomb

First Grade
And the only bloke who was managing his own dodgy contracts by himself, with no agent to blame his ignorance on, is the same furry buttplug that got a 10k diamond ring gifted to his wife by the league.

How the f**k do you work that out? And he wonders why everyone hates him?

I wonder what Todd has planned for his redundancy stack.

Indecent_proposal.jpg

Generalzod

Immortal
I dont think any club previous or since has so systematically rorted the cap like the Storm. What they did was on another level.

As a fan I'm still pissed off. I can only imagine what Manly and Parra fans must feel like.
No one does cheating better than the Storm...

Perth Red

Post Whore
I dont think any club previous or since has so systematically rorted the cap like the Storm. What they did was on another level.

As a fan I'm still pissed off. I can only imagine what Manly and Parra fans must feel like.

eels was pretty special and on par I’d say. Only thing they didn’t do was be successful with it!

Latest posts