What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Dani

Immortal
It is the knee. The other one now. At least I'll be symmetrical....

And I'm going private so it's not a priority thing. It was originally going to be a matter of whether he could pass me off as a higher category, cos cat 1 & 2 were still going ahead.

I've got trigger finger in 4 fingers (thanks diabetes) and have been waiting for a consultation since September last year. I literally can't cut up my own food and probably still have 12 more months to wait, who knows how long after that before I could get surgery.

Anywho. Good luck with the knee. Knees are stupid.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
My homebrew exploded

well thank f**k you didn't drink it

giphy.gif

Bazal

Post Whore
I've got trigger finger in 4 fingers (thanks diabetes) and have been waiting for a consultation since September last year. I literally can't cut up my own food and probably still have 12 more months to wait, who knows how long after that before I could get surgery.

Anywho. Good luck with the knee. Knees are stupid.

Man, that f**ken sucks. I guess that's the thing, I have no natural ACLs anymore but at least knees are easy and every surgeon does the things. Seriously wouldn't be surprised to see an ear, nose, throat and knee surgeon floating around. So I've at least lucked out with my bodily dysfunction.

How've you been besides that, Dani? Long time no chat!

Dani

Immortal
Man, that f**ken sucks. I guess that's the thing, I have no natural ACLs anymore but at least knees are easy and every surgeon does the things. Seriously wouldn't be surprised to see an ear, nose, throat and knee surgeon floating around. So I've at least lucked out with my bodily dysfunction.

How've you been besides that, Dani? Long time no chat!

Same shit different day. Ya know?

Bazal

Post Whore
I am officially in the worst fishing slump of my life.

Bent the hook on a big cod (and my favourite spinner bait) and when the wind made it too painful to cast I couldn't even land a carp...

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I am officially in the worst fishing slump of my life.

Bent the hook on a big cod (and my favourite spinner bait) and when the wind made it too painful to cast I couldn't even land a carp...
I came home with a few whiting a few days ago. Only luck ive had so far.

Bazal

Post Whore
I came home with a few whiting a few days ago. Only luck ive had so far.

I'd take a few whiting right now. I'd take a f**ken undersized bream

Deadset, I've hooked five cod recently and dropped every single one. It's uncanny. I once landed an 18kg jewfish on 8lb line but I can't hang on to a cod on 30lb braid....lost my mojo 100%.

The fish today bent a good quality circle hook. I put too much hurt on it trying to stop it getting to a snag, but f**k it must have been 80cm plus.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal

Deadset, I've hooked five cod recently and dropped every single one. It's uncanny. I once landed an 18kg jewfish on 8lb line but I can't hang on to a cod on 30lb braid....lost my mojo 100%.

The fish today bent a good quality circle hook. I put too much hurt on it trying to stop it getting to a snag, but f**k it must have been 80cm plus.
If i had a spear i could have brought some stingray home. Was about ass deep in the water and at one time coupd spot 6 of them around

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

are you in fresh water, or brackish water ?

Latest posts