What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

Last Week

Bench
In all seriousness though, Nathan's situation is different. Even Roberts, JAC and Mitchell are in different situations.

But, where all are in the same boat is that they've put the comp at risk. Those four players there have just jeopardised 4 clubs from being able to compete (if they were training).

How do these dumb f**ks not realise what they're risking here? 72% of EVERYONE'S pay!

Players on a million a year might be able to live off $280k for the year (if their mortgage repayments allow for it), but minimum wage players on $100k, somehow I don't think they'll be able to provided for their families on $28k a year.

They can't even pull their heads in for their team mates. They just don't care. f**k em.

Last Week

Bench
Hahaha. Cleary's was not planned. Well he's a f**king legend then if half a dozen girls just out of the blue turned up at his house. Poor old Gus, goes hard on an issue not knowing it'll blow up in his face the day after. Hypocrite.

It's just mind-boggling. These guys who play our game are f**king imbeciles.

Don't see how Gus is being hypocritical. He said it in that very tweet that it should be a blanket penalty.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
So wait a minute is Cleary still living at Ivan or moved out?

If hes invited them over, then he and the girls have got no f******g idea.

Honestly people in this world are getting more stupider.

newyboy

Juniors
I highly doubt the whole "they left shortly after arriving" thing has any merit. Sounds like Cleary just covering his arse. Even if they did, it shouldn't matter. They shouldn't have been there in the first place. Cleary is just as bad as the other 2 idiots.
Why did he even let them in.

These stupid footballers cannot control and isolate themselves, just imaging how bright the WAGS are and they are all meant to isolate?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Like most youngsters, even though they're all over social media they haven't got the brains to realise that it's out there for all to see.

Best punishment is to ban them from their phones for a year.

Canard

Immortal
Another dumb f**k, why are they posting this shit?

Why is" not planned" in anyway an excuse??

lockyno1

Post Whore
In all seriousness though, Nathan's situation is different. Even Roberts, JAC and Mitchell are in different situations.

But, where all are in the same boat is that they've put the comp at risk. Those four players there have just jeopardised 4 clubs from being able to compete (if they were training).

How do these dumb f**ks not realise what they're risking here? 72% of EVERYONE'S pay!

Players on a million a year might be able to live off $280k for the year (if their mortgage repayments allow for it), but minimum wage players on $100k, somehow I don't think they'll be able to provided for their families on $28k a year.

They can't even pull their heads in for their team mates. They just don't care. f**k em.

Please tell me you aren't believing his "they were waiting for an Uber" story!

PLEASE!

As if he didn't plan it in some way shape or form. I don't believe for one second they were just waiting for an Uber or what not. Pull the other one Nathan.

Latrell and JAC were slightly worse as they went camping, but lets not pretend Cleary didn't know what he was doing...or is he as dumb as a plank?