What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

I think we’re going to see very serious penalties. The comp restarting is contingent on govt & community confidence, other players must be sent the message.

Dave's mate

Juniors
Well, just like Mitchell Pierce's situation, if some other prick had not posted it, nobody would have been none the wiser. But he has done wrong, and he deserves the same penalty as the other three boneheads.
Nope the others were also doing illegal shit. Half season ban for Nathan. I think is fair

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
There goes the season. f**king idiots need to get off social media.

Exactly. Cleary deserves the same as Carr and Mitchell. I'd noticed from Cleary's instagram he'd been 'sailing close to the wind'. Time with his parents, then back home. (that's against the rules isn't it).

All of them self entitled fools. I have lost (personally) huge amounts of interest in league and footy during this lock. The idea that players 'would do the appropriate thing' think again and laugh real loud.

The 2020 is over let's face it.

franklin2323

Immortal
I don't think we will see huge suspensions for any of them because of the timing more then anything. A month at most probably...Though I imagine many players across all codes are hitting delete to photos