What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

mxlegend99

Referee
Stupid from Nathan to do that and then to lie about it. He needs to learn a sharp lesson from this
The weird thing for me is 10 minutes or 6 hours with them really doesn't change much in terms of wrong doing. The decision to let them in was the mistake made.

Trying to play it off as only 10 minutes of hanging out as opposed to a few drinks, some dancing etc. IMO changes very little. People wouldnt think any / muh differently if he had said they dropped by and he thoughy f**k it. Lets have some fun. But lying about it makes it look far worse

GongPanther

Referee
The weird thing for me is 10 minutes or 6 hours with them really doesn't change much in terms of wrong doing. The decision to let them in was the mistake made.

Trying to play it off as only 10 minutes of hanging out as opposed to a few drinks, some dancing etc. IMO changes very little. People wouldnt think any / muh differently if he had said they dropped by and he thoughy f**k it. Lets have some fun. But lying about it makes it look far worse
Meh...it'll be a memory in a week. Of course unless it's Fox League Live. Apparently (I don't watch any shit on Fox) last night, they were lambasting Cleary harder than Mitchell and Carr. Of course this is their hangover from May last year and coach Cleary from the W/T furore.

We are all mad and frustrated in what happened, no doubt. But Nathan simply has to be taught by his Dad in how to think things through.

Bob

Juniors
Cops found him not responsible as it was his house, girls have been or will be fined, and people want to crucify him, suspend him for the season FMD

franklin2323

Immortal
Meh...it'll be a memory in a week. Of course unless it's Fox League Live. Apparently (I don't watch any shit on Fox) last night, they were lambasting Cleary harder than Mitchell and Carr. Of course this is their hangover from May last year and coach Cleary from the W/T furore.

We are all mad and frustrated in what happened, no doubt. But Nathan simply has to be taught by his Dad in how to think things through.

AFL players got done at a party... that will ensure the story is invisible by the weekend

Hooked

Juniors
On another note I am so glad we pulled out of the running last year for Latrell. Even if our chances on getting him were slim.
He has been nothing but an unfit selfish distraction and prima donna since he wanted out of the Chooks.
Bennett will have to weave a lot of magic to get anything out of him this year.

And some on here wanted us to break the bank to get him!

luv my panfas

Juniors
Would be nice to see Ivan and the club sit him down for a game or 2.
As much as it hurts me to say it i have to agree He to, has jeopardised something we all want back Im afraid young Nathan has to have a good look at himself. Ivan himself as a father should sit him out for a stretch for reasons we all could relate to as children Nothing entirely to do with the footy !

mxlegend99

Referee
So Nathan was doing this in the house of his/your coach?
Way worse than what the other fellas were doing.
He was at his own house.

But sure. Staying home snd having a few people pop over is far worse than organising a camping trip with a bigger group of people, travelling hours away from their homes and illegally riding dirt bikes, shooting guns etc.

Dave's mate

Juniors
He was at his own house.

But sure. Staying home snd having a few people pop over is far worse than organising a camping trip with a bigger group of people, travelling hours away from their homes and illegally riding dirt bikes, shooting guns etc.
It's cultural brudda

He was at his own house.

At his own house it is definitely not as bad. If he was still at his families home then I would consider it worse, as in a first grade coaches house.
He didn't do himself, or the NRL, any favours by lying though.

Black Magik

Juniors
At his own house it is definitely not as bad. If he was still at his families home then I would consider it worse, as in a first grade coaches house.
He didn't do himself, or the NRL, any favours by lying though.
and the NRL will un-suspend his penalty. He will pay all $10k and miss our first game...probably in quarantine.

martielang

Bench
He's getting smashed because he lied even when there is/was video evidence that could disprove his story. Genius.

But I also agree this'll blow over in the next few days.

Latest posts