What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

flippikat

Bench
I think I prefer the Eels in gold. It looks good and they could wear the one jersey for the majority of games, home and away.

It's distinctive in the NRL.

In an ideal world, most weeks Parra would wear gold, just as Wests Tigers would wear orange.

In a competition full of blue and black, why be "yet another team in blue or black"?

sempmrh

Juniors

In an ideal world, most weeks Parra would wear gold, just as Wests Tigers would wear orange.

In a competition full of blue and black, why be "yet another team in blue or black"?
Personally, for Wests Tigers I would have them wearing either black or orange within NSW depending on where the game is being played and who the opponent is. For all games outside NSW they can wear a white away jersey. The Brisbane Lions in the AFL wear their old Fitzroy colours when playing in Melbourne and clash colours when playing anywhere else. This would be a similar idea to that - acknowledging both sides of the merger depending on where the game is played.

ComradePanda

Juniors
This monstrosity was worn by the probables teams in preseason trials.
gP2fYiw.jpg

Same deal as these grey Steelers jerseys:
Illawarra-Steelers-SG-Ball-Harold-Matts-Trial-Jersey-front-1200x966.jpg

Vic Mackey

Referee

Personally, for Wests Tigers I would have them wearing either black or orange within NSW depending on where the game is being played and who the opponent is. For all games outside NSW they can wear a white away jersey. The Brisbane Lions in the AFL wear their old Fitzroy colours when playing in Melbourne and clash colours when playing anywhere else. This would be a similar idea to that - acknowledging both sides of the merger depending on where the game is played.

The reason the Tigers haven’t had a predominately orange jersey since 2011 is because Wests Magpies control the board and refuse to allow it.

Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

greenBV4

Bench
So I got bored again and came up with an ISO task
What if we woke up in an alternate world were the NRL had guernseys and the AFL jerseys? (shock, I know..)
I found it interesting seeing some of the AFL designs in jersey format as a lot of them are designs and/or colour combinations that aren't or have never been used in the NRL (and possibly could be used by any expansion bids?)

I'll upload a few every day or so, don't want to spam a big list at once and haven't made them all yet.

First up the 2 Saints, Bulldogs and Tigers:

STG STK-min.png CB WB-min.png WT RT-min.png

Tomorrow Ill have the Sydneys, Melbournes and Brisbanes

So I got bored again and came up with an ISO task
What if we woke up in an alternate world were the NRL had guernseys and the AFL jerseys? (shock, I know..)
I found it interesting seeing some of the AFL designs in jersey format as a lot of them are designs and/or colour combinations that aren't or have never been used in the NRL (and possibly could be used by any expansion bids?)

I'll upload a few every day or so, don't want to spam a big list at once and haven't made them all yet.

First up the 2 Saints, Bulldogs and Tigers:

View attachment 37956 View attachment 37957 View attachment 37958

Tomorrow Ill have the Sydneys, Melbournes and Brisbanes

Love these. Amazed how well the crossover works. Looking forward to the next batch. When you’re really bored next off season or so, why not have a go at unlikely mergers. Say, Easts and Broncos for example. Could be an interesting design exercise lol.

sempmrh

Juniors
I sometimes wish Storm could have been around a couple of years sooner so we could have had at least one old school cotton jersey.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Illawarra-Steelers-SG-Ball-Harold-Matts-Trial-Jersey-front-1200x966.jpg

I assume my sarcasm meter is off...you’re joking right?
Are you just colour blind or like, completely blind?

No, I genuinely like it. I love the single colour jerseys, they make for the best branding

It is steel-coloured (for, you know, the Steelers), perfect 80s retro-style and there is something about it that just feels so working-class city.