What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

kdalymc

Bench
The EMU Sports jersey creator is easily the best on the net. So may templates and colours.

I mucked around with one of the templates for our charity team, and chopped it in paint to make a chargers/roosters 90s style striped Vee. I reckon they look dopeJakes chargers mock.jpg

edit- added the white stripes, makes it pop a bit moreJakes chargers mock.jpg

Last edited:

greenBV4

Bench
So I got bored again and came up with an ISO task
What if we woke up in an alternate world were the NRL had guernseys and the AFL jerseys? (shock, I know..)
I found it interesting seeing some of the AFL designs in jersey format as a lot of them are designs and/or colour combinations that aren't or have never been used in the NRL (and possibly could be used by any expansion bids?)

I'll upload a few every day or so, don't want to spam a big list at once and haven't made them all yet.

First up the 2 Saints, Bulldogs and Tigers:

View attachment 37956 View attachment 37957 View attachment 37958

Tomorrow Ill have the Sydneys, Melbournes and Brisbanes

Round 2 of my Jersey/Guernsey crossover
(my photoshop skills are no where near good enough for the Storm's current jersey so last years was used)

SR SS-min.png MS MD-min.png BB BL-min.png

More to come tomorrow!

DeeJ

Bench
Has an NRL club ever used a sash design for a home or away jersey before? I know its popular in soccer and obviously AFL, but It's surprising such a simple but iconic design has possibly never made the jump to league (or union?)

Brisbane had this almost sash design in 2013. I liked the simplicity, but the back didn't look so good.

Brisbane-Broncos-2014-Rugby-Shirt-Home.jpg

Canard

Immortal
I'm sure someone can answer this in a second, but I was surprised to see the Raiders wearing there SL jersey in 99

Where they the last hold out in terms of SL club's and their jerseys?

flippikat

Bench
I'm sure someone can answer this in a second, but I was surprised to see the Raiders wearing there SL jersey in 99

I think the Sharks held on to their Superleague design until 1999 or 2000. Pretty sure all the Superleague teams had changed their jersey in 2001.

kdalymc

Bench
Brisbane had this almost sash design in 2013. I liked the simplicity, but the back didn't look so good.

Brisbane-Broncos-2014-Rugby-Shirt-Home.jpg
Broncos worst jersey of all time and one of worst in rugby league ever....

Obviously the Bulldogs kept it, and then tweaked for a long time.
Sharks changed in 2001.
The rest, latest 2000.
From what I can see Panthers went to BACK to a cotton jersey?

hrundi99

First Grade

2000 was the change in strip with OzEmail etc. and bottle green jersey and black shorts.

sempmrh

Juniors
If I ever decide to branch out my jersey collection beyond my own team I’m definitely going to want a Reds jersey.