What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses Suli

boardlumps62

Juniors
If not

If not mistaken the big guy was petrified of needles and refused to have the tetanus injection.
It may we’ll have been barbed wire but somehow I have a recollection if a cut foot from walking / slipping on oysters but could well be mistaken.
Apisai always made me think he could have been the guy with big drum and dressed in the lion skin in the Fiji military band.
Always thought it was a coral cut. Do we have any film from his time. Apasai and Brother Inosai think I seen them on TV might have only been radio remember watching 1971 GF.

Blood&Bandage

Juniors
I think we need to snap up a solid winger. If we get Suli all good but I’m happy with Wiliame at left centre. Lomax is signed long term and to me is too good to play wing, where does it leave him? Personally if we got Suli and a new coach my backline would be;
1.Lomax
2.New winger
3.Wiliame
4.Suli
5.Ramsey
6.Hunt
7.Clune
Im happy with the Feagai bro’s and Rava as backup. I would mould Ramsey as long term fullback and eventually groom Lomax as 5/8. He has a good passing game, massive boot, has won games for NSW with field goals and is a big body ala Wighton. On top of this is a superb goal kicker. I could see a spine in 3-4 years of Sullivan, Lomax, Ramsey and a 29-30 year old McInnes as being pretty deadly under the right coach.
What about Saab?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
How did you interpret those comments that he was insinuating that BS moved out to play centre. That is not what @getsmarty said. Beau Scott was a lock in 2nd rower who played centre to plug holes for the coach aka Matt Prior at times
If you look up above your head, you may see the joke..

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I hope so. So far I don't see it.
You can blame the coach partially for sure but ...........
He is a great defender as shown in game 1 2020, is a great goal kicker, is fit, is big and has a good passing game as shown in the trials and game 1 setting up several tries, i reckon he's a 5/8 I know im the only one but I reckon long term he will be our 5/8.

RedVee

First Grade
If not

If not mistaken the big guy was petrified of needles and refused to have the tetanus injection.
It may we’ll have been barbed wire but somehow I have a recollection if a cut foot from walking / slipping on oysters but could well be mistaken.
Apisai always made me think he could have been the guy with big drum and dressed in the lion skin in the Fiji military band.
Coral I heard

Gareth67

First Grade
Found the photo of the incident in the Saints v Souths match ( Post 267 previous page )

That is Dennis Lee coming in on the left of big Apisia , aiming his boot to the defenseless man’s head as he scores the try .

167ECDD3-2B16-4655-BEF6-B5CBF4C8CC75.jpeg

This game was played on the same Saturday as the Brisbane Test against England and both teams were down on personal , more so the Dragons who had all of their big guns missing. Still the Red and Whites went on to beat the wabbits .

The other Dragon players are ( I believe ) hooker Col Rasmussen on the left and the tackling machine Peter Fitzgerald who played mainly in the second row .

Last edited:

since77

Juniors
I hope so. So far I don't see it.
You can blame the coach partially for sure but ...........

Oh you can blame the coach entirely. He’s done to Lomax exactly what he’s done to every other local junior who has tried to rise through the ranks under his watch. Stunted and stalled a promising career. This year it’s just more of the same. Promised starting fullback, punted after just one game. Other clubs must just cackle at how stupid we are keeping McGregor on year after year.

Latest posts